What is it about?
App Store Description
Totally Offline Tigrigna Audio - FREE. Plus Amharic, KJV and WEB bibles
* Verse by verse Cross References - they work across all included Bible translations
* Highlight a verse(s), then touch the ZOOM-IN icon to see related verses for selection
* Chapter subtitles in all Tigrigna and Amharic Bible books, OT and NT
* Many section/ topic titles come with color-coded cross reference links to view in a mini-content window
* Cross references open without you leaving your current reading
* Now you can Search by: verses only, titles only, or verses+subtitles
* View your Bookmarks everywhere: search results, mini-content...
* Great tool for serious Tigrigna and Amharic Bible Study users, and beginners alike
* Select verses and Copy, Bookmark, and share to Facebook...
* Open app with a URL, send a links of a verse to your friends with the app, will open verse in app
* Search and add notes by typing in Tigrigna (if no Geez keyboard app)
* Track Reading History
* Chapter Notes: paste or type in Geez and/or Latin
* Track Reading History
* Share to Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, SMS, Mail... (can be read on any device)
* Even use chapter Notes to to read text if you don't have fonts
This is a large app, it contains all OT and NT audio in compressed format - listen to any book offline, Internet not required. If your device has storage limitations, use our other Tigrigna Bible app (Qal Amlak) which uses smart online audio allowing you to download a book at a time and listen to all its chapters locally. When you are finished listening to a book (specially to the large books like Gen, Mat, Luk, PSA), you can delete the temporary files using the popup.
You can now open the app remotely using a link. Send a link to your friends who have the app through Facebook, messages... tigrignabible://John/3/16, or tigrignabible://John/3:16, tigrignabible://43/3/16, tigrignabible://1Tim/2:5/
We are grateful to Bible.org and the Ethiopian Bible Society, and to the many volunteers who typed up the Tigrigna Bible, and our appreciation to geezexperience.com. The English Bible translations ASV, KJV and WEB are in the public domain, God bless those who made it possible. We are grateful for the many groups of volunteers who work tirelessly to make the quality and accuracy of the app possible - BLESS YOU!
For more info: visit WongelAdvocate.com (Living Word Gospel Ministry)
AppAdvice does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the iTunes Search API, to help our users find the best apps to download. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to [email protected] and your information will be removed.