What is it about?
- iFANZINE REVIEW (4.5/5):
Time of Heroes is $2.99 but there are more add-ons
Chapter Two: The Wrath of the Prophet
Weapons of the Champion
The Archmage's Lost Relics
Set of the Commander
Set of the Medicus
Bundle of Prejudice
Set of the Wanderer
App Store Description
- iFANZINE REVIEW (4.5/5):
"A masterfully designed TBS that borrows a celebrated concept from the past and beautifully implements it on iOS. Time of Heroes could use some more bells and whistles to streamline the flow of battle in updates, but its sheer level of depth and challenge make this an absolutely unmissable title for genre fans."
- TOUCHARCADE REVIEW (****):
"Time of Heroes nails the most important elements of a good strategy game. When you combine the large amount of depth on the gameplay side with a good narrative tale and a fairly decent control scheme, Time of Heroes is well worth a recommendation for any fan of strategic turn-based games."
- ARCADELIFE REVIEW (82/100):
"As a complete package, Time of Heroes works incredibly well. The land and characters have their own lore and the story, although fairly simple, provides plenty of believable motivation."
A happy customer:
- I can't believe there are no reviews for this app! It is AWESOME! I'm having as much fun as the kids. Great illustrations, story and animation. So much to do besides the story. Please keep making more apps! This is the kind of app that everyone should mimic. I bought all of your other apps and am thrilled with them as well. :)
If you run into problems, whether technical or gameplay problems: CONTACT US! [email protected]
The second campaign is out! Another 7 huge maps, new heroes and units and hours of additional playtime. Available as IAP inside the game!
- Great 3D graphics
- Cool soundtrack
- Exciting Story
- Groundbreaking game- and combat system
- 6 playable heroes
- 6 playable Units
- Over 25 different enemies
- 8 – 10 hours playtime
- Skill trees
- For newcomers and pro's of the genre alike
- 3 different „AI Difficulty Levels“
- 3 different „Unit Numbers Difficulty Levels“
- High replayability
- Universal for all iTouch Devices
- iCloud saves
Under the leadership of prince Minos humans land on a foreign coast in search of a new home. A short while after going on shore, they realize that the land holds many dangers, but also new hopes and new allies.
Their old home was engulfed by ice and cold and the old king Asterios ordered his son Minos and the majority of the people to sail southward. 400 years before the happenings in „Companions“ (available for iPad) the northern people reach the coast of „Altland“. Immediately after the landing they make acquaintance with the inhabitants of the north coast and those strange beings have just one thing in mind: eat all the intruders.
Supported Devices: iPhone4/4s/5, iPhone4S, iPod3 (32GB), iPod4/5, iPad 1/iPad2 & iPad3