What is it about?
Welcome to SKIDOS!
App Store Description
Welcome to SKIDOS!
With our unique learning games, make learning fun for your 2-11-year-olds. SKIDOS games help kids practice math skills & develop an interest in coding. You can get a new SKIDOS Pass or log in with an existing one from within this app. All SKIDOS Passes are auto-renewable with monthly, quarterly, bi-annual & annual Passes for up to six kids. With one SKIDOS Pass, you can add up to 6 profiles. Each profile can be customized according to the grade (Preschool, Kindergarten, 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th grade) & the learning style of your kids.
SKIDOS Animal Game is a fun learning app for the smallest kids. 12 mini-games will help your child discover an amusing world around us - play with cute animals, explore the woods, watch how the seasons change and how days turn into nights.
Like in all the SKIDOS educational games, your toddler will also learn numbers, counting & solve logical thinking tasks whilst playing.
With SKIDOS Animal game, your child can engage in such activities:
• Explore the woods with cute animals - pony, caterpillar, fox
• Feed your new friends
• Find out how to tell time with a magical Bear Clock
• Learn numbers, solve simple counting & logical thinking tasks
• Experience different seasons of the year
• Solve puzzles
• Arrange stars in constellations in the night sky
• Water your plants and see how fruit grow on trees
• Drive a cool truck with a fox
DEAR PARENTS & TEACHERS,
Get Your SKIDOS Pass to all of our apps! Our apps are primarily designed as super fun games that children LOVE playing. We then integrate interactive learning content into them to make it a seamless & enjoyable experience for kids all over the globe.
ENCOURAGE YOUR KIDS TO LEARN MATH & CODING
All SKIDOS games turn classroom lessons into fun challenges, especially for kids in the 1st,2nd,3rd,4th,5th grades. In this updated version, we added more interactive ways for your kids to strengthen their math skills! Our math problems are now more visual & dynamic, for an engaging & fun experience.
40+ GAMES WITH A SINGLE SKIDOS PASS
Why pay for each game individually when you can get all of them at once! 40+ games included in one SKIDOS Pass. Get game recommendations from within the app & track progress across all of our games in a single dashboard.
CUSTOMIZED LEARNING & PRACTICE
Kids have different learning styles. All SKIDOS games give children the option to pick subjects (math or coding), grade (1st,2nd,3rd,4th,5th grade) & topic, & progress with problem-solving.
START CRACKING CODING & LOVING MATH
All learning content in SKIDOS games is aligned to the Common Core State Standards for Mathematics and covers a comprehensive list of topics including number sense, addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, fractions, decimals, geometry, and more!
For kids who are interested in coding, SKIDOS has developed a unique curriculum that teaches them concepts around basic programming & computational thinking.
All SKIDOS games are COPPA & GDPR compliant & have no third-party advertising.
Get your SKIDOS Pass today!
- SKIDOS has monthly, quarterly, bi-annual, & annual Passes.
- Add up to six kids, play 40+ games with one SKIDOS Pass!
- Payment will be charged to your Apple Account after any free trial period if applicable.
- Passes renew automatically unless auto-renewal is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- The SKIDOS Pass may be managed by the user & any auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings.
- Cancellation will not go into effect until the end of the billing cycle.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a Pass, where applicable.
Terms & Conditions: https://skidos.com/terms/
For support, write to us at email@example.com
AppAdvice does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the iTunes Search API, to help our users find the best apps to download. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org and your information will be removed.