What is it about?
When you install the app, it's pretty barren. You populate it by entering your own life details and contact information, which you can easily pull in from Contacts if you choose.
Why we love it
One of the nicest features of Tomorrow is its life insurance calculator. Figuring out how much insurance you should carry can be a true challenge, but Tomorrow breaks it down into a few questions. Once you answer the questions and determine what type of coverage you want, the app allows you to choose from various providers and apply for life insurance in about five minutes. The Tomorrow app is feature-rich and easy to use, which is something to brag about for an app that provides you with legal documents, for free, that are usable in almost all of the United States. The only drawback I can see is that Tomorrow wants to spread itself almost virally to anyone you associate with it. The app tries to send an email or a text message to every person you add to your details, other than your minor children. This is little more than an annoyance, however, for all of the great functionality the app provides.
App Store Description
Tomorrow is the simple way to keep your family safe.
The Tomorrow app helps you...
- Choose guardians if you have kids under 18, and add backups so you can easily change your mind.
- Choose an executor for your estate and get a 100% free will, designed around the laws in your state.
- Choose a trustee for your heirs and get a 100% free trust, designed for traditional and blended families.
- Choose to fund your trust with optional life insurance, 100% designed to fit your immediate needs.
WHO IT WORKS FOR
- Tomorrow's will and trust are available for U.S. residents in 47 states & D.C. (Not AK, LA, or NC)
HOW WE MAKE MONEY
- Tomorrow's life insurance is optional for those who need it, available in all 50 states & D.C. Tomorrow earns commissions on policies sold.
- Tomorrow takes your privacy seriously and uses bank-grade security.
- Tomorrow uses AES 256 encryption to protect your information.
- Tomorrow uses two-factor authentication (2FA) for access control.
TAKE A TEST DRIVE
- See how all the features work before you create an account. Once you try it, you'll love it!