What is it about?
When you install the app, it's pretty barren. You populate it by entering your own life details and contact information, which you can easily pull in from Contacts if you choose.
Why we love it
One of the nicest features of Tomorrow is its life insurance calculator. Figuring out how much insurance you should carry can be a true challenge, but Tomorrow breaks it down into a few questions. Once you answer the questions and determine what type of coverage you want, the app allows you to choose from various providers and apply for life insurance in about five minutes. The Tomorrow app is feature-rich and easy to use, which is something to brag about for an app that provides you with legal documents, for free, that are usable in almost all of the United States. The only drawback I can see is that Tomorrow wants to spread itself almost virally to anyone you associate with it. The app tries to send an email or a text message to every person you add to your details, other than your minor children. This is little more than an annoyance, however, for all of the great functionality the app provides.
Tomorrow is FREE but there are more add-ons
Unlock Tomorrow Trust
App Store Description
Thank you for making this easy! I always thought doing my will would never happen because it seemed unreachable. This is not intimidating and easy. Gone are the days of putting important things off :) - EmmaSteel
Tomorrow’s mission is to help protect families by making expensive legal documents free for everyone. We believe access to the best advice shouldn’t be reserved for the privileged few, but for people just like you and me.
With Tomorrow, you can easily add your family and—just like magic—Tomorrow begins building documents tailored to you and the laws in your state.
How? We built a team of 52 attorneys across America who drafted documents that would work for all kinds of family situations. Then, we built an iOS app to help you make decisions easily.
What kinds of decisions? Glad you asked. These 7 questions will help you decide whether or not you should start your Tomorrow...
1. Would you like your child’s babysitter to be able to take your kid to the doctor if you are unreachable? If so, get Tomorrow’s Medical Consent for free. Upgrade to Tomorrow+ to add allergies and medications.
2. Would you like to ask someone to make decisions for you if you are unable? If so, make an Advance Directive for free. Upgrade to Tomorrow+ to add your specific wishes.
3. Would you like to authorize someone to sign for you, legally? If so, make a Power of Attorney for free. Upgrade to Tomorrow+ to choose specific powers.
4. Do you know who would be your kid’s guardian if both parents passed? If so, make it official with a legal will for free. Upgrade Tomorrow+ to name specific beneficiaries of property or valuables.
5. Would you like to provide for your family if they didn’t have you? Get a free quote to find out how much your family needs and what it costs. Buy a term life insurance policy with no medical exam.
6. Would you like to make sure your kids don’t get life insurance all at once? Get a living trust for free. Upgrade to decide how much your kids inherit at various ages.
7. Are you ready for the future? The Tomorrow app is free. 95% of our users never pay a penny. But the 5% who do, help us fulfill our mission. Join us.
-Dave Hanley, Erik Kjell, Josh Heckathorn, co-founders.
*Tomorrow+ is an annual subscription. Payment will be charged to your Apple ID account at the confirmation of purchase. The subscription automatically renews unless it is canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Your account will be charged $39.99 for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. You can manage and cancel your subscriptions by going to your App Store account settings after purchase.
AppAdvice does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the iTunes Search API, to help our users find the best apps to download. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to [email protected] and your information will be removed.