With the Watch NFL Network app, fans can watch NFL Network programming and NFL RedZone (special programming package required) live on their iPad. Check out Thursday Night Football, pre-season games, training camp coverage, and more. An active cable provider subscription is required.
What is it about?
If watching football on your iPad is your thing, then the Watch NFL Network app is for you. You need only an active subscription with your cable provider to watch Thursday Night Football, pre-season games, training camp coverage, the NFL draft, and NFL Network Films. You can also check out live games with the NFL RedZone programming package.
For those who...
- Like coverage and films from the NFL Network
- Have an NFL RedZone package subscription
Not for those who...
- Are not a football fan
- Prefer their current football or sports app
Why we love it
The Watch NFL Network app gives you the best of the NFL Network programming options.
App Store Description
Exclusive NFL Network programming and NFL RedZone* is now available to fans living in the United States. Using an iPhone** or iPad, fans can watch their favorite NFL content live with a subscription to a participating cable provider.
The app features live streaming access to news, highlights, and shows on NFL Network including:
* Live Thursday Night Football Games
* All Preseason games (either live or re-aired)
* Comprehensive coverage of NFL events such as the NFL Scouting Combine, NFL Draft, Free Agency, and NFL Training Camp
* Original, Emmy award-winning series from NFL Films
* NFL Network shows including: NFL Total Access, A Football Life, Good Morning Football, NFL GameDay and more!
* Plus, for eligible subscribers: Get access to live streaming NFL RedZone every Sunday during the Regular Season
*Access to NFL Redzone requires a programming package with your provider that includes NFL RedZone
**Data usage apples for app download and use