What is it about?
ALL NEW! JUST RELEASED!
App Store Description
ALL NEW! JUST RELEASED!
Wismo is the simplest and most effective way to help you track your spending, maximize your savings, and transform your life. Your journey starts by mindfully tracking your daily purchases in Wismo.
Once you have a baseline, commit yourself to spending less. See all your monthly expenses in one place. See how much you can responsibly spend every day. We’ll show you where you stand each and every day.
And do it all without having to create budgets or deal with confusing accounting. You don’t have to give out your bank login or deposit money with us. We’re not your typical budgeting app.
HOW IT WORKS
- Add your income and monthly bills just once. Wismo automatically carries them over to the next month.
- Track what you spend on a daily basis. Snap a pic, enter an amount, and you’re done in seconds.
- If you’ve ever tracked what you eat, this is similar (but without the hunger). Know how much you can spend every day.
PERSONAL SPENDING INDEX (PSI)
- It only sounds fancy. We show you one number that tells you how you’re saving every day and month. Spend 50% of what you earn and your PSI is 50. Spend exactly what you earn and your PSI will be 100.
- With PSI, you’ll always know where you stand in real time.
SEE WHAT OTHERS MAKE AND SAVE
- It’s great to finally see how you are doing. It’s also great to see how others are doing. Find people in your income bracket and see how your living expenses compare. Who’s saving more money? You or them?
- See age, income, and occupation.
- See their monthly expenses.
- See what they spend every day.
TAKE THE PSI CHALLENGE!
Track your PSI for a month. See how well you’re saving. Then keep going to see how low you can go. If you’re in your 20’s or 30’s, a PSI of 90 should ensure that you have enough for retirement. Remember it doesn’t take much saving to change your financial health and secure your retirement. The sooner you start, the better.
SAFE AND SECURE
What’s better than bank-level security and 256-bit encryption? NOT giving your personal identity and bank account information in the first place. Wismo doesn’t connect to your bank accounts. We don’t sell your information to anyone. We don’t share with Facebook. We still use 256-bit asymmetrical encryption.
Wismo is completely free to try. After your trial period, the Early Adopter promotional subscription costs $2.99/month (paid annually). The regular subscription costs $4.99/month (paid annually). All of our subscriptions can be canceled at anytime. Payment will be charged to your iTunes account and your account will be automatically charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. Auto-renewal may be turned off at any time by going to your settings in the iTunes Store after purchase. Subscriptions cannot be cancelled for the current active period.
The average American spends more than they save. Don’t be average. Wismo is unlike any personal finance app, expense tracker, budgeting tool, or money management system. It’s simple, safe, and open. Track what you spend. Keep your PSI under 100. Stop worrying about money and live the life you want.
- Simple and intuitive flow
- Expense tracking optimized for speed
- Simple, visual spending reports
- Add, edit, and delete custom categories
- Unlimited income and expense categories
- Reach your goals
- Understand your finances
- Lower your expenses
- Pay off debt and save more
- Get on track for retirement
- Achieve financial health
Feedback or questions? Please email us at [email protected]! We’re happy to help!
Terms of Service: https://www.wismoapp.com/terms
AppAdvice does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the iTunes Search API, to help our users find the best apps to download. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to [email protected] and your information will be removed.