What is it about?
With the Yahoo Sports app, you can follow your favorite sports teams and league with ease. Set up alerts to always be in the know.
For those who...
- Follow a lot of different sports
- Don't always have time to watch your favorite teams
Not for those who...
- Are looking for something more targeted
- Rather live stream
Why we love it
This is an easy sports app to use, one packed with a lot of great information.
Yahoo Sports has stickers
App Store Description
Baseball season is back and Yahoo Sports the best way to follow every pitch.
Check out everything Yahoo Sports has to offer:
Sign in and set your favorite teams to get schedules, game highlights, and updates in your own personalized news stream.
Stay up to date on all the scores, stats and leagues you follow.
Get exclusive content from writers like Dan Wetzel and Pat Forde, along with the most important headlines in sports.
Set alerts for your favorite teams and get notifications when you want them. Follow every scoring play or only when a game starts. Your choice.
• Live games
Watch hundreds of live MLB and NHL games for free. No subscription required.
Included in Yahoo Sports:
- MLB: Watch hundreds of free live MLB games
- NFL: Scores, highlights, breaking news and stats
- College Football, College Basketball, College Women’s Basketball
- NBA, WNBA: Scores, highlights, breaking news and stats
- NHL: Watch hundreds of free live NHL games
- Premier League, League Two, League One, Championship, Scottish Premier League, FA Cup, League Cup,
- Champions League, Europa League, Copa America,
- Ligue 1, Coupe de la Ligue, Coupe de France, Tropee des Champions, Ligue 2,
- Bundesliga, German Super Cup, DFB Pokal,
- MLS, Russian Premier League, Eredivisie, Brazil Serie A,
- Italian Serie A, Coppa Italia, Serie B,
- La Liga, Copa del Rey, Segunda Division, Spanish Super Cup
- Golf - PGA, LPGA, PGA Champions, PGA Web.com, PGA European,
- Auto Racing - NASCAR Sprint, NASCAR Xfinity, IndyCar, Formula 1
- Tennis - Men's Tennis, Women's Tennis
Make Yahoo Sports yours:
1. Sign in with your Yahoo account to get the best experience across all devices
2. Star your favorite teams and leagues to get personalized news and updates about the sports you want
3. Set alerts for your favorite teams so that you get notifications when you want them.
4. Get exclusive content from our writers like Dan Wetzel and Pat Forde.