What is it about?
App Store Description
Yoga helps in providing care and benefit to not only your body, i.e. physically, but also helps in nourishing your mind and soul through asanas or yoga postures and pranayamas or breathing techniques. With the help of these, you can get your mind, body and breathing in synchronization with each other, which benefits you mentally, physically and spiritually.
Yoga helps you to achieve the desired harmony between mind, body and breathing and helps in correcting imbalances in your system, which in turn is beneficial in many medical conditions such as back pain, headaches, indigestion etc.
• Yoga (Asanas, Kriya, Diet) for Treating Sinusitis Infection
• 10 Best Yoga Poses for Osteoporosis
• 4 Best Yoga Poses for Thyroid- Kapalbhati, Ujjayi Pranayam, Sarvangasana, Halasana
• 5 Yoga Poses for Treating Headaches
• 9 Best Yoga Asanas for Arthritis- Sun Salutation, Hero, Tree, Bridge, Cow Face
• Ashtanga Yoga
• Benefits Of Broga Yoga For Men
• Face Yoga
• How to do Halasana or Plow Pose and What are its Benefits?
• How To Stop Hiccups|Pranayama Helps In Stopping Hiccups Fast
• Manage Back Pain With Yoga
• Padmasana or Lotus Pose - How To Do, Benefits
• Benefits of Pranayama Yoga or Breathing Exercise & Its Different Styles
• Shoulder Stand or Sarvangasana
• Stretching Exercises For Sore Biceps
• What is Flow Yoga or Vinyasa Yoga?
• What is Hatha Yoga and What are Its Benefits?
• What is Hot Yoga or Bikram Yoga?
• What Is Iyengar Yoga, Its Benefits, And How Is It Different From Other Yoga Styles?
• What is Prenatal Yoga?
• What is Restorative Yoga?
• What is Yoga?
• Yin Yoga! Understanding The Origin, Differences And Benefits
• Yoga as a Treatment Option for Anxiety Disorders
• Yoga Exercises for Back Pain Relief
• Yoga for Athletes
• Yoga for Diabetics
• Yoga for Fibromyalgia
• Yoga For Golfers
• Yoga For Insomnia
• Yoga for Scoliosis
• Yoga For Spine
• Yoga for Strengthening Intercostal Muscles
• Yoga Poses For PTSD Sufferers
There are seven basic chakras namely the Root chakra or Mooladhara chakra, Swadishtana chakra or the Sacral chakra, Anahata chakra or Heart chakra, Agnyay or the Third eye chakra, Sahasra or Crown chakra, Visuddhi or the Throat chakra and Nabhi chakra or Solar plexus chakra. Chakra meditation is about the meditation done for opening or unblocking these seven basic chakras for an enlightened, blissful, peaceful and spiritual life. This app helps you learn more about chakras, what happens if your chakras are blocked and what happens if your chakras are open.
How to Open Blocked Root Chakra or Muladhara.
How to Open The Blocked Sacral Chakra or Svadhisthana
How to Open Throat Chakra or Vishuddha Chakra
How To Open Your Blocked Crown Chakra
List Of Negative Beliefs That Block Root Chakra
Overview of Root Chakra or Mooladhara Chakra
The Energy Body - Chakra & Aura
Ways To Open Blocked Solar Plexus Chakra or Manipura Chakra
Ways To Open Heart Chakra or Anahata Chakra
Ways to Open the Third Eye Chakra or Ajna Chakra
AppAdvice does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the iTunes Search API, to help our users find the best apps to download. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to [email protected] and your information will be removed.