by Joe White
June 3, 2010
TIME Mobile application to version 2.0, after listening to advice given by readers. This has resulted in a series of changes being made to the application. Among them are:
- Speed - the application is now much faster. This had been a major complaint.
- Customization - you can decide which sections of the magazine appear on the app's home page.
- Increasing font size is now also possible, either for individual articles, or for the entire app.
- Podcasts added.
- Shake to refresh.
- Sharing articles through Facebook and Twitter.
- Video library optimized for iPhone viewing.
- Articles can now be saved for offline viewing.
- Searching for favorite articles is also now possible.