April 28, 2011
Former U.S. Vice President Al Gore has released a new universal app in the App Store. Our Choice is an interactive app that looks at the purported causes of global warming and offers solutions. Created by Push Pop Press, Inc., the app includes Gore’s narrative with photography, interactive graphics, animations, and one hour worth of documentary footage. One hundred percent of the proceeds of Our Choice go towards the nonprofit Alliance for Climate Protection organization, which was founded by Gore. Take a look: Other features include:
Our Choice is a terrific app for those wanting to learn more about global warming, but will probably lead to criticism by those that don't believe in its existence. While the app itself is beautifully arranged, the message it tells is one-sided, which depending on your opinion, is a good or bad thing. Priced at $4.99, the universal Our Choice app is available today. What are your thoughts? Leave your comments below.
- A groundbreaking multi-touch interface
- A visual table of contents for quick and easy navigation
- More than 250 stunning full-screen images
- Explore every photo's location on an interactive map
- More than 30 original interactive infographics and animations
- An interactive 3D book cover
Al Gore – Our Choice: A Plan to Solve the Climate Crisis
Push Pop Press, Inc.