April 28, 2011
One of the top selling photos apps in the App Store can be yours for free! AppAdvice has teamed with the folks behind Snap! ♥ - Now with color! in offering a limited number of promo codes for the app to our readers. Created by iBrazuca, Snap makes it easy to add captions, subtitles and labels to your photos. With just a touch you can add as many notes as you want and move them around with your finger. The app is a perfect way to remember a photo’s location, date, names, or whatever else you’d like to add to it. Best of all, each note may be customized by changing its font, font color, size, and background. For example, imagine snapping a prized photo of William and Catherine at this week’s royal wedding. Using the app, it is simple to add the notation,“William and Catherine” to the photo. Then, the annotated photo may be shared on Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, or by email. You can also print them using Airprint. Other features include:
Priced at $1.99 in the App Store, Snap! ♥ - Now with color! is an amazing app. If you are interested in receiving it for free, please let us know by using the comments below. Winners will be contacted via email.
- Photo Library: You can write on ANY image of your iPhone's photo library, not only on the pictures you take with the app
- Auto Save: Don't worry about saving your pictures. Snap saves everything in the background so you can keep snapping and taking notes.
- Geotag: Your location is saved on your image file, just like on the iPhone built-in camera app (iOS 4.1 or greater only)
- Touch To Focus: Touch on your screen to set the focus anywhere (iPhone 4, 3GS in iOS 4.0 or greater)
- Touch For Exposure: Touch twice anywhere to set the light exposure (iPhone 4, 3GS in iOS 4.0 or greater)
- Flash: Control the flash on your iPhone 4 just like on the built-in camera app
- Front Camera: With the iPhone 4, take pictures with the front camera just like on the built-in camera app
- Picture Quality: Choose from high quality or low quality pictures
- Pinch And Zoom: Add notes to specific areas with a different font size
- Orientation: Portrait and landscape orientation when adding notes
Snap Camera! - Write notes on your pictures the easy way.