Fring Becomes First App To Bring Group Video-Calling To The iPad
June 27, 2011
The popular VoIP iOS application for the iPhone/iPod touch, fring, is now available for the iPad. The app, which is free in the App Store, is now universal. Created by fringland Ltd., this handy app allows you to make voice and video calls to other users of the application. Furthermore, fring also works as an IM client, and can connect with Facebook, MSN Messenger, GTalk, and many other services. Thanks to its Version 184.108.40.206 update, the app now becomes the first group video-calling app for the iPad. Best of all, it works via Wi-Fi and 3G. Other improvements include:
Fring is a pretty nice app and one of our favorites here at AppAdvice. Download it today in the App Store.
- NOW 4 friends see each other at the same time.
- Fun drag & drop navigation. Unique combo communication with simultaneous voice/video + chat and more.
- iPhone now with BLUETOOTH support – I can hear you clearly now!
- Connectivity improvements so you stay connected.
- Bug fixes. It’ll be even smoother fringing now.