by Joe White
June 2, 2011
The popular photo-annotating app, Snap! ($0.99), has recently been updated. Now, users can add symbols, the date and time, and GPS coordinates to their captured images. Furthermore, the app is now more responsive and Twitter photo sharing is sent to yfrog. As outlined in the app's release notes, features added in the latest version (1.2.0) include:
If you're not familiar with the application, Snap! is probably one of the best photo-annotating tools available in the App Store. And more importantly, the application does everything it promises to do perfectly, without issue. Simply "snap" an image within the app, and annotate it using your iPhone's virtual keyboard. From there, it's possible to position the annotation by dragging it with your finger. Now that Snap! has been updated, the app is better than ever. The application is currently available to download for $0.99, and it's natively compatible with the iPhone and iPod touch only. Check out the latest version, and let us know your thoughts in the comments.
- EXCLUSIVE: Insert symbols using our own symbols keyboard.
- Insert date, time and GPS coordinates (using the symbols keyboard)
- Change background transparency.
- More responsive interface.
- Now twitter sharing is done using yfrog to make it easier to view when using twitter's interface.
- Small bug fixes.
Snap Camera! - Write notes on your pictures the easy way.