March 9, 2013
The highly rated dual-stick action shooter Total Recoil (not to be confused, of course, with Total Recall) has just received its big 2.0 update. How big? Well, it's so big that, according to Total Recoil developer Eiconic Games, it delivers "a whole platoon's worth of new content and improvements." First and foremost, Total Recoil 2.0 introduces the Trainyard:
In the icy north, the abandoned trainyard is a harsh environment for even the most hardened of soldiers. Be careful around the abandoned cargo, some of it can be very bad for your health!The Trainyard is actually a new field of operations and hence a new set of levels. Also new in Total Recoil 2.0 are the Tesla Gun weapon and a company of enemies, including Flamer and Tesla buggies and Riotshield soldiers. A redesigned operations room map is also included in the new version of the game. The overhauled map now lets you progress through each mission dossier and attempt to score three stars in every operation. If you can't see the video embedded above, please click here. The rest of the platoon that is Total Recoil 2.0 comprises the following:
Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad running iOS 5.0 or later, Total Recoil 2.0 is available now in the App Store for free. [gallery link="file" order="DESC"]
- New bosses!
- A brand new back story, in case you needed any more motivation to blow stuff up!
- Discount promotions added to the shop - grab a bargain now!
- Daily Rewards - play each day to get increasing rewards.
- New gas mask item - protect yourself from poison gas (also new!).
- Squeeze even more performance out of your weapons with the new Damage Multiplier upgrade.
- New bonus medal areas added to all the Jungle levels.
- New Achievements added.
- New Leaderboard added for The Trainyard survivor level.
- More improvements to the Boot Camp.
- Improved performance on older devices.
- Assorted Bug Fixes.
Eiconic Games Finland
Total Recall Game
Jump Games Pvt.Ltd.