With over 30 million downloads, Jorte is one of the most popular calendar/organizer applications.
Jorte has many features and themes to change the UI to reflect your personality and interests.
TNW: "Seriously, if you’re into customizing the look of your calendar, colors, backgrounds, (...)then take a look at Jorte."
App Judgement: Robust Calendar, Events and Task Manager. Totally customizable to suit your needs.
** Features **
-Sync iOS default calendar, Google Calendar, Google Task, Evernote & you can add sports events, weather forecast & more.
- Apple Watch support.
- iOS Widget support, check upcoming events at a glance.
-Jorte Calendar Sync & backup with Jorte Cloud and Sync with multiple devices.
-Monthly, Weekly, Daily, Vertical views.
-Adjust the starting day of the week; it doesn't always have to be Sunday!
-Customize Colors/Background Image/Fonts-Change the color of the day, bands, event titles etc.
-Set Repeat events Weekly, Bi-Weekly, yearly, even 1st Tuesday of each Month, in any repeating format.
-Adjustable Font Size.
-Calendar Tabs: Group & view which calendars you want.
Jorte has its own cloud syncing system to sync your calendar, back your data up on the cloud, and share the calendar with someone else.
You can access the Jorte Cloud on your Phone or on your PC, use it to plan your personal schedule as well as for work. It’s the best way to back up your data as well. First step is to get a Jorte ID, Free of Charge, and sign in to Jorte Cloud.
Jorte Cloud - https://jorte.net/
*Attention*: If you are syncing with iOS default Calendar or Google calendar through iOS Calendar, your previous data shows depending on the length of the sync
setting of in iOS Settings app. Please go to: Phone’s Settings Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendars > SYNC > and select the length of the calendar data you want, from 2 Weeks Back, 6 Months Back, or All Events.
－>Then the previous data you’ve input will start to reappear on your calendar as event data was never deleted, but was hidden based on this setting.
- Icons, Themes, and Wallpapers allow you to further customize your calendar the way you like.
=Premium Feature =
Jorte is free to download and use. Jorte Premium Service adds advanced features & enterprise functions with the below subscriptions.
Download & use of select icons and daily calendars
- Additional Cloud Storage for Diary Photos
- Unlimited use of select Premium Themes
- Passcode Lock/Secret Calendars
- Advanced Customization
- Office 365 Calendar sync
- Turn ads off
The following Subscription tiers for Jorte are available:
- Jorte Premium: Monthly $2.99 / Annually $29.99
- Jorte Plus: Annually $3.99
- Jorte Buffet: Monthly $1.99
• Price may vary based on the currency of your settings. Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account.
• Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, at a cost of $2.99 (Monthly) / $29.99 (Annually) for Jorte Premium, $3.99 (Annually) for Jorte Plus, or $1.99 (Monthly) for Jorte Buffet.
• Subscriptions may be turned off by going to your Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
GPS location permission request is used for the weekly weather forecast of your location, and also show the nearby events and calendars based on its location.
Please note that this app may send Push notifications once it has detected a beacon (even in the background), for that reason, it uses Bluetooth communication which could have an effect in the battery consumption. You can set Bluetooth On or Off at any time from the device settings.
Hello Kitty(c)'76'16 SANRIO APPR.NO.S550459
With over 30 million downloads, Jorte is one of the most popular calendar/organizer applications.
# 40K reviews at 4.9 star globally; 10+ times featured by App Store
# Entirely free - IAPs are just for at-will donations :)
Got an idea? Be it a journal, to-do, calendar event or something to share, you can write it down smoothly in Pendo.
So... what's unique about Pendo?
• Calendar Event IQ: Write (or say) complex plans like "Swim every Monday & Friday at 8pm for 3 weeks", tap the calendar button, then it’s added to your iOS calendar & synced to your calendar accounts.
• To-do List: Write down your grocery lists or study tasks, then check them directly on Timeline & Widget. Recurring tasks? Repeat cycles can be set effortlessly.
• One Timeline to organize & search all your journals, notes, to-dos & calendar events.
• Uniquely designed Calendar View, where you can see how many notes of each type any day at a glance.
Still reading? Pendo got more to show off -
• Tags give you the flexibility to categorize notes in whatever way you like - more flexible than folders ;)
• Pinch your note to adjust font size intuitively.
• Layout your journal with pictures, then snapshot it & share as a long image.
• Paste an email sender's contact info and type 'Co', then the info will be parsed and a new Contact is created.
• Pendo uses your own iCloud storage to sync notes among your iPhone, iPad and Mac, and your data is as safe as iCloud gets :)
For the Ultimate Pendo’ers:
• Commands: After a plan is written, start a new line then type 'C' (first letter of 'Calendar') and return - done! Similarly, type 'T' to create a to-do list, 'Share' to share and so on - once you get used to it, you'll never look back :]
• Details, details, & more subtle details: e.g. when sharing your to-do list with a friend, she just needs to paste it into Pendo and it will be recognized as a to-do right away; when you crossed a to-do item, it drops to the bottom to keep the list clear and organized - read some reviews and you'll know how people love different aspects of Pendo.
Lots of more surprises for you to explore - Enjoy Writing!
Mmm? You got this far?! Well here are some treats just for you:
• Swipe left or right on the bar of buttons above keyboard, and you can move the typing cursor easily.
• Long press the star button, and you can activate its spinning mode where the screen won't lock by itself.
• Use "Star" command to star a note, which will be kept flashing in today's time range until you unstar it.
Hope you like them so far - have a great day!!
"Best of App Store to manage your calendar, to-do list, notes and personal accounts" - Apple.
24me is a Smart Personal Assistant - The award-winning app that helps millions of people all over the world to boost their productivity. It’s an easy-to-use and yet super powerful app that puts everything related to your schedule in one place: your CALENDAR, TO-DO LIST, NOTES and Personal Accounts. 24me saves you time for the things that matter most in your life.
The way 24me works for you:
■ ONE PLACE FOR ALL YOUR CALENDARS, TASKS, NOTES AND PERSONAL ACCOUNTS
Your events, tasks, notes and real life accounts all fully synced and appear on your calendar.
■ SYNCS WITH ALL YOUR CALENDARS
Connect to Google Calendar, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Exchange, Yahoo! Calendar, Apple iCal and many more.
■ ASSISTANT ON THE GO
-- Use your voice to add tasks, notes and meetings.
-- Get 24me assistant on your wrist - 24me is available for Apple Watch!
-- Join conference calls without having to remember the dial-in number.
-- Turn your emails into tasks.
■ CUSTOMIZE IT THE WAY YOU WANT
Customize Label Colors, font size and weight, add your own photos to the calendar, choose reminder sounds, and more!
■ SMART ALERTS
-- Be there on Time: Alerting you about the right time to leave for your meetings based on traffic conditions. Provides you with street view of the target destination, and opens your default navigation app with the right address.
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. 24me optimizes use of GPS to avoid unnecessary battery drain.
-- Heads up for tomorrow: Agenda of meetings and to-do’s planned for the next day.
-- Weather alerts: Don’t forget to take your umbrella.
-- Upcoming Birthdays: Notifies you about birthdays of your dear friends, giving you the time to greet or send a gift.
■ SHARE TOGETHER
Increase your productivity by working together with shared lists. Organize things at home by sharing the grocery lists or shopping lists with your family. At work: boost your team’s productivity by sharing the team’s tasks and action items. You can also share events, reminders and notes with your family and friends with real time sync between all participants.
"Best App To Get Organized" by CNN, USA Today, Forbes, Cosmopolitan, Mashable and more.
Users of 24me use it as their GTD (Getting Things Done) app, go-to calendar, daily planner, day scheduler, reminders, task list, checklist, a notepad, a board for sticky notes for capture events and lists, a task and collaboration tool for families or small teams to share grocery lists, shopping lists or any other list of items - and it boosts their productivity so they could reach their goals. 24me is the ultimate personal assistant to manage your life 100% free!
24me is free to download and use. 24me Pro upgrades your experience and gives you unlimited access to customized label colors, Nag alerts, Font customization, Calendar photos to help you accomplish even more for US$5.99 a month, or US$35.99 per year, through an auto-renewing subscription.
Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You can manage your subscriptions in the Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Learn more about 24me at www.twentyfour.me
This is the simple, thoughtful app pushing the boundaries of what you expect from your calendar:
- Intuitive, beautiful views of days and months
- A single, unified view of events and reminders
- Powerful natural language entry to quickly add events
- History and context with any contact you're meeting
- Supports all major calendars: Google, Exchange, iCloud, and more
- You can subscribe for this app to get access premium features
- Subscription options are: 1-month with 3-day trial, 1-year, 3-months
- Privacy & EULA can be found here : http://privacy.appfeedbacks.com/1113106806
Featured in Apple (Best New Apps), Lifehacker, MacStories, AppAdvice, iMore.
Your new favorite calendar app is here.
Completely rebuilt from the ground up, Horizon utilizes the latest technologies your iPhone offers to bring you an entirely new way to plan, and enjoy your calendar.
Horizon isn’t just another calendar app, it’s the ultimate tool for planning your life.
· Natural Language event creation.
· Smart Search: search for open times in your schedule (e.g. “next free lunch, “next open Saturday”, “next free 1-3p”, “last doctor’s appointment”, etc)
· Full Weather Forecasts: Maybe the weather will be better at 3pm instead of 2pm? With Horizon you will know as you create your event.
· Full Support for all iCloud, and CalDAV based calendars (like Google).
· HorizonBar showing you your next important event.
· Month view, with busyness indicators.
· Weather Notifications: Get notifications of bad weather before your event. Horizon keeps an eye on the weather for you.
· Dark mode for stealth.
· Driving time, never get caught off guard.
· No ads.
For more details, go to horizoncalendar.com or follow @horizon_app on Twitter.
You can email [email protected] for any questions or problems you may have.