A best Christmas gift for your family.
Rosary Deluxe with complete audio and text for iPhone and iPad.
See what others are saying about Rosary Deluxe:
"I start my day with my daily offering followed by the rosary using the app. They have helped me through many trials and given me peace and a positive feeling toward my fellow pilgrims!" - Paladi8
"It is great application for everybody who love Rosary. It is helping to compleat any Novena to Mother Mary. God Bless all who did that application and lot of God Blessing to thous who are praying Rosary. Love You Mather Mary" - Maluch441
"Easy way to say the rosary regularly. I say it when I'm in the car or at home. I love that it knows the correct day and which mysteries to say. I've tried two other apps, but use this one most often." - Jerryette
"I love this app ! Works so well never crashes ! Great way to keep up my devotions . Very nice audio . I highly recommend it to anyone who loves our lady" - sadcelticlady
"I have tried many rosary apps but this is the best!" - BabyLuke77
- Works offline
- Complete Rosary Text and Audio;
- Audio Text Synchronized
- Mysteries for each day of the week
- Complete Mysteries background pictures
- Perfect interface design with 4 Themes
- Support Custom Themes( From Album or Color Disc)
- Support selecting by day, default as Today
- Nice background music;
- Fast jump to play any bead rosary;
- Remember the mystery and the prayers that have been prayed the last time.
- Share the best Christian gift to your friends and family Via Facebook, Twiiter, Weibo, Tencent Weibo, Email, SMS, or saved to photo album.
-Support iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6s, iPad Pro
-Support background play
HOW TO PRAY THE ROSARY:
1. While holding the crucifix make the Sign of the Cross. and then recite the Apostles Creed.
2.Recite the Our Father on the first large bead.
3.Recite a Hail Mary for an increase of faith, hope and charity on each of the three small beads.
4.Recite the Glory Be to the Father on the next large bead.
5.Recite the Fatima Prayer "O my Jesus" on the large bead.
6.Recall the first Rosary Mystery and recite the Our Father on the large bead.
7.On each of the adjacent ten small beads (also refered to as a decade) recite a Hail Mary while reflecting on the mystery.
8.On the next large bead, recite the Glory Be to the Father, the Fatima prayer.
9.Each succeeding decade is prayed in a similar manner by recalling the appropriate mystery, reciting the Our Father, ten Hail Marys while reflecting on the mystery, the Glory Be to the Father, and the Fatima prayer.
10.When the fifth mystery is completed, the Rosary is Customarily concluded with the Hail Holy Queen, and the Sign of the Cross.
Keywords: Rosary,Rosario,Religion,Religious,Pray,Prayer, Hail Mary,Bible,Christian,Holy Rosary,church app,holy bible