It's here ... The Best Cricket Game Ever! If you want a quick, fun, exciting, tension-filled game of cricket where your strategies and reflexes determine the fate of your team then you've come to the right place.
Other cricket games concentrate on graphics and animation. And let's face it, they're pretty boring. It's just not cricket! So, we've created a fast, easy, strategic (and often, thrilling) game that you want to keep playing again, and again, and again.
Features of The Best Cricket Game Ever:
* 9 countries to choose from, with 16 players per squad
* World, Australian, and Indian Tournaments
* Change players names - YOU can play for your team; or use your favourite players' names from past and present
* Player ratings affect batting and bowling performances every delivery
* Batting is easy - just tap at the right timel. You should be able to get the hang of hitting the ball after just a small number of games. But strategy is very important - as is a healthy dose of luck.
1) Set the batters mood (Defensive, Gaps, Attacking, or Over the Top)
2) Tap anywhere on the screen, at the right time, to hit the ball
3) Tap near the boundary to upgrade your shot (eg if you see a full toss or half volley coming)
4) Tap near the pitch to downgrade your shot (eg It's hard to go Over the Top to a yorker!)
* You will need to get your strategy right if you want to compete with the best. Setting the right mood is essential for either preserving wickets or scoring runs - so too is changing your shot type depending on the line and length of the delivery. Make sure you put that bad ball over the fence!
* Select your line and length carefully. Certain types of deliveries are more likely to get you wickets. Bowl a bad line or length and you'll probably get punished.
* Bowl fast balls, slow balls, inswingers, outswingers, arm balls, and wrong 'uns with a tilt of the phone. Can you uproot the stumps with a fast in-swinging yorker, or will you get the edge with a gentle outswinger?
* Be careful ... just like in real cricket, the bowler doesn't always get it right. That fast inswinging yorker you planned for might just end up as a full toss.
* Tap at the right time to take a catch or stop a boundary
* Play a full game (5, 10, 15 or 20 overs) and control batting, bowling and fielding. Or if you just like to try and hit sixes, you can skip the bowling to generate the computer's score and still have that thrilling last ball victory.
* Your choices, strategies and tapping skill determine the on field action. And we mean action.
* 3 different types of pitches which affect game play and strategy. You'll want to play for more gaps on a bowler's pitch, and try more over the top shots on a batsman's paradise.
* Become Famous - There are 196 different leaderboards giving you the chance to get your name on our website http://www.bestcricketgame.com. Can you get the Highest Score Ever, or the Fastest 50 Ever? 12 different leaderboards, and 3 pitch types combine for 196 leaderboards to aim for.
* Career stats for every batter and bowler, including any new players you create in your game
* 200 stars worth of achievements for you to aim for. Can you get 36 runs off an over, or win a game by 200 runs?
* Our retro style graphics (Atari meets Nintendo) are a blast from the past and will be a hit amongst arcade fans
Live the moment when you take a wicket off the last ball to win by 1 run, or score 30 runs off the last over to win the game. Can you recover from 7/47 chasing 158 for victory? Anything is possible in this simple and addictive cricket game that will keep you coming back for thrilling victories and losses time after time. Your palms will be left sweaty, and fingers twitching, as you nervously try to catch the last man out for a 1 run win, or try to hit a six off the last ball for victory.
Can you make one of 196 leaderboards by being the Best Cricketer Ever?