Hit out or get out in the follow-up to the world's most popular cricket game, Stick Cricket
Hit out or get out in the follow-up to the world's most popular cricket game, Stick Cricket!
Easy to play yet hard to master, Stick Cricket 2 offers you the chance to:
LAUNCH YOUR CAREER
From humble Origins in a local park, make a name for yourself on the club cricket circuit. Can you impress the selectors?
REPRESENT YOUR COUNTRY
Live the dream! Travel...
We've taken Rugby to the bare essentials of what makes the game fun - no lengthy scrums or prolonged rucking, lots of fast running action and epic tries
We've taken Rugby to the bare essentials of what makes the game fun - no lengthy scrums or prolonged rucking, lots of fast running action and epic tries.
Get the most action packed of rugby games for free and win the Six Nations, The Rugby Championship, Rugby World Cup or a British and Irish Lions style tour of the southern hemisphere...
One More Run is the perfect blend of cricket and endless arcade games
One More Run is the perfect blend of cricket and endless arcade games. You'll have a tough time finding a more fun cricket game!
T20 is fast and furious. One More Run trumps the breakneck pace of T20 cricket by always putting you in the last over. Hang on to that last wicket and keep going for One More Run! -...
Get your Beastmode on in the all-new Smashtastic Cricket!
Awesome fast paced arcade style cricket gameplay combined with a deep RPG career mode. Play your innings in fully simulated T20 games and tournaments to help your team win by scoring big runs!
Batting is fun and intuitive with easy to learn...
Flick Rugby 16
Lace up and play the finest arcade rugby challenge! Kick for your country across five game modes, including conversions, kick-to-touch, hit the posts & more! From the creators of Flick Golf, Flick Soccer & NFL Quarterback.
Experience award winning flick & after-touch controls on the international rugby stage!
• Choose from the...
Grab your balls and run like mad in a fresh, fun rugby runner! Dodge tackles, score tries and kick conversions. How high can you score?
• Easy to play rugby fun
• Retro style blocky graphics
• Lots of characters
• Different pitches & weather effects
• Compete with friends
• Share your #Replay
Flick Kick Aussie Rules
There's never been a better time to grab the number one Aussie Rules drop punt experience on the iPhone!
This is the ultimate kicking game for REAL Aussie Rules fans.
The smell of the oval; the roar of the crowd; the thrill of victory. Will you be included with the best...
Box Cricket League BCL
Box Cricket League BCL is a stylized arcade cricket game based on your very own favorite show "Box Cricket League"
- 22 popular celebrities from the glamorous television and entertainment industry
- Play 2 awesome game modes : Endless and Challenges
- Go on a batting streak with the ultimate ENDLESS MODE and...
Kickoff the Rugby World Cup 2015 with infinite ‘TRY’ scoring fun and win Glory with your favorite team. Be the famous player of your heroic team and have fun running past defenders this Rugby season.
Show off your skills by running hard to fend off endless tackles and Score the...
Bing Bong Cricket is a challenging, and fast paced arcade game.
Touch the screen to slow down the Red ball and let go to speed it up.
Avoid all the obstacles white ball and see how high of a score you can get.
Game over on collision with the white ball.
● Simple One Touch Controls
● Infinite score chaser.
● Attractive UI
● Awesome sound effects.
Rugby World Cup Kicks is new game of Rugby. You have to flip ball into goal. Their are three modes of game. 1) Ball & All 2) Beat The Clock 3) Arcade Mode
1) Ball & All
- Flip to kick the ball towards goal post.
- You have option to earn extra life.
- At start of game no extra life will be given.
- The game will continue if you only hit successful goals.
- The extra life can be earned by hitting ball successful to bar displaying from bottom to top vertically within the goal post.
- So, if you hit the vertical bar successfully then you can earn extra life.
- You can earn only 3 extra lives in one play
2) Beat The Clock
- Flip to kick the ball towards goal post.
- You have 60 seconds to kick as many shots as you like.
- Hit the clock target to increase 10 seconds in current running time.
- Keep the eye on distance and wind factor.
3) Arcade Mode
- Flip to kick the ball towards goal post.
- The Arcade mode has 6 levels.
- All levels will continue in one single play.
- Each level has 5 balls to play.
- You must make 3 successful goals to continue next level.
- At the end the score card will display.
- 1 successful goal will increase 10 points in your scorecard.
- 1 hit to target will increase 10 seconds.
It's here ... The Best Cricket Game Ever! If you want a quick, fun, exciting, tension-filled game of cricket where your strategies and reflexes determine the fate of your team then you've come to the right place.
Other cricket games concentrate on graphics and animation. And let's face it, they're pretty boring. It's just not cricket! So, we've created a fast, easy, strategic (and often, thrilling) game that you want to keep playing again, and again, and again.
Features of The Best Cricket Game Ever:
* 9 countries to choose from, with 16 players per squad
* World, Australian, and Indian Tournaments
* Change players names - YOU can play for your team; or use your favourite players' names from past and present
* Player ratings affect batting and bowling performances every delivery
* Batting is easy - just tap at the right timel. You should be able to get the hang of hitting the ball after just a small number of games. But strategy is very important - as is a healthy dose of luck.
1) Set the batters mood (Defensive, Gaps, Attacking, or Over the Top)
2) Tap anywhere on the screen, at the right time, to hit the ball
3) Tap near the boundary to upgrade your shot (eg if you see a full toss or half volley coming)
4) Tap near the pitch to downgrade your shot (eg It's hard to go Over the Top to a yorker!)
* You will need to get your strategy right if you want to compete with the best. Setting the right mood is essential for either preserving wickets or scoring runs - so too is changing your shot type depending on the line and length of the delivery. Make sure you put that bad ball over the fence!
* Select your line and length carefully. Certain types of deliveries are more likely to get you wickets. Bowl a bad line or length and you'll probably get punished.
* Bowl fast balls, slow balls, inswingers, outswingers, arm balls, and wrong 'uns with a tilt of the phone. Can you uproot the stumps with a fast in-swinging yorker, or will you get the edge with a gentle outswinger?
* Be careful ... just like in real cricket, the bowler doesn't always get it right. That fast inswinging yorker you planned for might just end up as a full toss.
* Tap at the right time to take a catch or stop a boundary
* Play a full game (5, 10, 15 or 20 overs) and control batting, bowling and fielding. Or if you just like to try and hit sixes, you can skip the bowling to generate the computer's score and still have that thrilling last ball victory.
* Your choices, strategies and tapping skill determine the on field action. And we mean action.
* 3 different types of pitches which affect game play and strategy. You'll want to play for more gaps on a bowler's pitch, and try more over the top shots on a batsman's paradise.
* Become Famous - There are 196 different leaderboards giving you the chance to get your name on our website http://www.bestcricketgame.com. Can you get the Highest Score Ever, or the Fastest 50 Ever? 12 different leaderboards, and 3 pitch types combine for 196 leaderboards to aim for.
* Career stats for every batter and bowler, including any new players you create in your game
* 200 stars worth of achievements for you to aim for. Can you get 36 runs off an over, or win a game by 200 runs?
* Our retro style graphics (Atari meets Nintendo) are a blast from the past and will be a hit amongst arcade fans
Live the moment when you take a wicket off the last ball to win by 1 run, or score 30 runs off the last over to win the game. Can you recover from 7/47 chasing 158 for victory? Anything is possible in this simple and addictive cricket game that will keep you coming back for thrilling victories and losses time after time. Your palms will be left sweaty, and fingers twitching, as you nervously try to catch the last man out for a 1 run win, or try to hit a six off the last ball for victory.
Can you make one of 196 leaderboards by being the Best Cricketer Ever?
Street Rugby is an arcade-style mobile game when you control Irish, Leinster and Lions back row Sean O’Brien as he tackles and side-steps his way through the real streets of Dublin city from the Spire on O’Connell Street to Lansdowne Road collecting caps along the way.
* Irish, Leinster and Lions back-row Sean O’Brien
* Unlock 'Tullow Tank' mode to crash through the city
* Collect caps
* Shake off the attention of admirers
* The real streets of Dublin city