Never worry about how many carbs you’re eating again! With this simple-to-use app, you’re just seconds from discovering the exact carb count contained in all your favorite foods.
With a database of over 40,000 common and brand-name food items, calculating your carb intake has never been easier.
≡ SHOP & COOK WITHOUT CARBS ≡
A wonderful app for diabetics and low-carb dieters: All it takes is a couple of quick taps to pull up the per-serving carb count, total calories, and recommended daily allowance percentage of virtually any food item. Rest easy that you know the exact number of carbs you’re taking in with every bite.
Also includes a nifty meal builder, so when sitting down to a meal, or planning tomorrow night’s dinner, all you do is fire up the app, enter the food items and portion sizes, and instantly get the meal’s total carb count down to the gram.
Finally take control of your carb consumption, and by extension, your health.
≡ FEATURES ≡
• 40,000+ food items sorted into 40 organized, easily searchable categories such as Cereals, Noodles & Pasta, Pastry, Eggs, Grains & Flour Products, Meats, etc.
• Quickly search or browse thousands of foods alphabetically or by user input.
• “Meal Manager” allows you to capture pictures of your meals with your device, then input each food item into a “created meal” for a total carb & calorie count. Save these uniquely crafted meals to the app for anytime access.
• Adjust portions sizes and servings quickly by swiping the “serving size” slider left / right, and get updated carb & calorie information instantly.
• Siri-enabled search. So rather than type in food items, just speak in to the pop-up digital keyboard mic and let Siri input the items for you.
• Don’t see a product listed in the database? Quickly add it yourself so that it’s searchable just like any other food item.
• Thousands of restaurant items from well-know chains such as McDonalds and Subway, along with popular supermarket brand-name items like Kellogg’s, Campbell’s, and Nestle.
• Further sort your initial search results by alphabetical order, or by carbs / calories. Happen to be at McDonalds and want to quickly find the lowest carb menu items? Simply search “McDonald’s,” then tap the “Sort by” icon and select “ascending/descending” order.
≡ WHY WATCH YOUR CARBS? ≡
The sad truth is, most modern, Western-based diets are exceedingly high in carbohydrates, particularly those of the processed and refined variety. Additionally, the ever-present temptation to consume cheap, high-carb snacks and drinks leads many people to over-indulge in unhealthy ways.
And as nutritional and medical science has clearly proven, arthritis, hypertension, diabetes mellitus, arteriosclerosis, gastrointestinal disturbances, and of course weight gain are the inevitable result.
Reducing your carb intake and adopting a balanced diet has been shown to help reverse and prevent many of these potentially life-threatening diseases. It’s why the market is flooded with low-carb cookbooks and apps. What many of these tools miss, however, is they don’t provide a large, expansive food list that allows users to look up lower-carbohydrate alternatives, or more diverse low-carb sustitutes.
This app solves that problem, giving you up-to-date, accurate carb information at your fingertips towards improving your nutrition and adopting a healthier lifestyle.
Download now to start calculating your carbs like a pro, while confidently making great-tasting, low-carb meal choices more often!