This is the most convenient way to access Therapy Chat Podcast!
This is the same Therapy Chat you know and love. Host Laura Reagan, LCSW-C, a Baltimore area trauma therapist, interviews interesting and knowledgeable guests on subjects related to the practice of psychotherapy, as well as the experience of being human and feeling emotions. Laura and her guests discuss psychotherapy, mindfulness, trauma, attachment, parenting, worthiness, perfectionism, self compassion and more. You will feel like a fly on the wall as Laura talks with fellow experts about alternative and complementary methods of working with trauma and attachment in therapy sessions. Hear from clinicians and authors who use yoga therapy, mindfulness practices, expressive arts, aromatherapy, hypnosis, spiritual practices, somatic methods and many other ways of working with clients which are outside of the typical medical model. Laura's passion for her work is infectious, and whether you are a therapist or a non-professional who is interested in the various ways that we can heal from trauma, you will enjoy the conversations you hear on Therapy Chat.
With this app you are always connected to the latest episodes and the show. Quickly star episodes and save them to a list so you can easily enjoy them over and over! This app has a Car mode too! Rotate your phone to display larger playback controls. It is the best and most convenient way to access Therapy Chat Podcast.
If you're a fan of the show you won't want to be without it!
This app contains the following features:
* Car mode,rotate your phone to display larger playback controls
* Streaming access to play episodes from anywhere
* Always updated with the latest episodes- and an archived back catalog
* Playback resume (when interrupted by a call or other distraction)
* Quick access to all the contact methods for the show like call, email, web, Facebook, and Twitter
* Playback controls like continuous play, Speed 1x, Repeat Off, and Sleep Timer
Thank you for downloading this (free) app and supporting the show!