viProject is a Project Management application that gives you certainty to manage your project.
Whatever huge and complex your projects are the impressively functional Gantt Chart allows you to plan, track, analyze, manage scope, schedule&budget of your project professionally.
viProject Gantt Chart is interactive, quick to respond, smooth and user friendly. It comes with smooth timeline scaling and scrolling using gestures.
Gantt Chart is accompanied by a tasks table, thus there is a possibility to edit tasks in the chart as well as in the tasks table.
CORE FEATURES & FUNCTIONALITIES
- Project Scheduling: schedule your projects from Start or from Finish date
- Work Breakdown Structure: organize the hierarchy of project tasks using WBS approach
- Critical Path: viProject automatically calculates a Critical Path as you change tasks in the project
- Task Editing: edit tasks in a Task Table, Gantt Chart or in Task Inspector
- Calendars: define any number of Custom Calendars with custom working hours and calendar exceptions, choose between Task or Resource Calendars to be used for scheduling
- Task Constraints: use a wide range of task constrains (ASAP, ALAP, start no earlier than, etc.)
- Task types: use three tasks types: Fixed Units, Fixed Duration & Fixed Work
- Task Links: four types of task links: finish-to-start (FS), finish-to-finish (FF), start-to-finish (SF) and start-to-start (SS)
- Duration & Work: track project progress by using Actual and Remaining values of task Duration and task Work
- % Complete: track progress by % Duration Complete or by % Work Complete
- Actual Dates: use task Actual Start and Finish Dates to manage project schedule
- Resource Types: two types of resources - People&Equipment and Materials
- Resource Calendars: use custom calendars for individual project resources
- Limit Resources: use Available Units to limit resource availability in the project
- Groups: organize project resources into Groups
- Resource Tracking: track Actual and Remaining Costs or Work for project resources
- Rates: viProject uses Standard and Overtime Rates of resources to calculate project costs
- Cost Calculation: viProject calculates costs of Tasks, Resources, Assignments and whole Project
- Cost Accrual: use three cost accrual types: At Start, Prorated and At End
- Task Costs: you can assign additional Fixed Costs to each task
- Import: MS Project XML files from iCloud Drive, Cloud storage services like Dropbox, Box, Google Drive, Live Drive or Emails
- Export: XML and PDF files via Email, Air Drop, iCloud Drive, Dropbox, Box, Google Drive, Live Drive. XML files from viProject are compatible with MS Project and can be imported to other apps. PDF file generated in viProject has the task table and the Gantt chart of your project
- Printing: PDF files can be printed directly from viProject via AirPrint. The current view of your project can be printed from the Gantt Chart screen.
- Export projects to PDF and XML
- Print your projects
- Share your projects
Choose from different subscription options. Our standard subscription options are:
- 1 month subscription
- 3 month subscription
- 6 month subscription
- 1 year subscription
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable