Are your projects buried behind a wall of Post-it notes?
Are your teams split up and juggling through various tools?
Tired of whiz-bang features tougher to crack than the Da Vinci Code?
Planbox Work project management software is easy to use, simple to implement and quick to deliver results.
Organize everything you need to complete your work in one spot. Break large deliverables into manageable work elements, attach documents, prioritize and assign the work, and set deadlines. Easily track work in progress, estimate to complete and actual effort.
- Portfolio Management: group projects into initiatives
- Items & Tasks: assign, prioritize, comment, set deadlines – manage your backlog
- Estimate time and plan your what should be done now, next and later
- Book resources on projects and manage resource allocations
Use Planbox to work collaboratively. You can see and action on everyone’s progress, updates and comments in real-time.
- Share your work with other team members. Invite people anywhere to collaborate on your entire project by inviting them as a Worker or Observer
- Filter and sort items by user, project, priority, work type and other criteria to zoom in on the work you need to get done now
- Estimate effort and enter actual time spent on tasks
- Update status of a task such as in in progress, blocked or completed – status changes also trigger notifications
- Collaborate on tasks through comments, documents, and link attachments
Planbox Work offers seamless integration with many applications, thus extending the functionality of the apps you are already using as part of your work processes.
- Integration with popular issue tracking systems such as UserVoice, Zendesk, Github and much more
- Planbox Work Management API is a comprehensive set of Web Services with a role-based security architecture. Planbox Work is built on the same API used by our integration connectors and clients
Planbox Work’s analytics module offers real-time planning and work reports and project snapshots showing statistics by task, effort, status, work type, and other criteria.
If you subscribe to Planbox Enterprise and higher editions, you can gain more advanced actionable reporting from a powerful and configurable dashboard and reporting portal feature that provides more data analysis features such as group by, trends analysis and slice and dice functions.
- Charts and tables show work in progress, work completed, planned versus unplanned work, work type and status distributions
- Timeline (audit trail) of all changes made in the system
- Actual versus estimated time by resource, by project or initiative