Project management with natural gestures on Gantt chart, synchronizing and sharing projects across multiple devices and teams, and supports to integrate with Microsoft Project Plan.
* QuickPlan is now available for macOS, download 15 days of the free trial from https://quickplan.app/trial, and try all the features before buying.
* QuickPlan is being enhanced continuously based on the best practices of experts and ideas from users.
* Optimized for the iPad Pro, with multitasking and keyboard shortcuts support
QuickPlan makes project scheduling super easier than ever. NATURAL GESTUREs and keyboard shortcuts use on a clean, and smooth user interface makes project maintenance easier, faster and more efficient than ever before. Visualize, maintain and simplify projects on Gantt charts, lay out tasks, arrange your project calendar and resources, track task status - it's easier than you think, all at your fingertips with a minimum of effort and learning.
QuickPlan supports to export projects as Image, Excel, PDF, Microsoft Project, WBS files, AND to import projects from Microsoft Project (in XML format), WBS, Mindmap and Excel files. Plans can be synchronized across multiple devices via iCloud Drive and can be shared across teams and devices via AirDrop, Email, Dropbox, Box, and iTunes.
● Plus the in-app features, this version issues the same features as QuickPlan Pro version (download at https://itunes.apple.com/app/id621375878)
● Feature video - http://youtu.be/F2zYhQPiV3w
QuickPlan fine-tunes the best features of Microsoft Project Plan and re-purposes them for the iPad - without the complexity - bringing INTUITIVE and discoverable project maintenance to users of all experience levels.
— EFFICIENT MAINTENANCE—
· Nature gestures to lay out the task, change outline level, sequence, zoom, collapse, expand, etc.
· Keyboard shortcuts
· Batch input
· The most smooth Gantt chart app on a clean user interface
· Context based editing on outline, Gantt chart, and update panels
— STRONG PLANNING —
· Multiple projects, display as tile, with duplication support
· Organize tasks in REAL task groups and sub-projects
· Task color, icon, contact and the necessary task fields
· Four outline levels (plus sub-project, totally eight outline levels)
. Gesture-based task link maintenance
. Lock editing, Row height
. Project currency, charge rate, project resource, calendar, task date policy
— TREE and LIST —
· Display in Tree, and in List style with Sorting and Filtering supports
— UI CUSTOMISATION —
· Task column title and visibility customizations
· Taskbar style
— REPORTING —
· Export to Image, PDF, Microsoft Excel(3 sheets included) files
· Options to customize exporting
— SYNCHORIZATION —
· Sync projects across iOS and Mac devices via iCloud Drive
— INTEGRATION —
· Microsoft Project file (in XML format) exporting and importing
· Mobiliked WBS file importing and exporting
· Import from Microsoft Excel file
· Import from iThought Map file
— SHARING —
· Export and import projects across multiple devices and teams
· Via Airdrop, Dropbox, Box, and iTunes.
— TEAM —
· Supports to create partial project for particular project members
· Partial project will only include the tasks belong the specific members
— NOTIFICATION —
· Today widget and in-app today list
· Local Notification
TYPICAL SCENARIOS: QuickPlan simplifies the complexity of project planning, which sets ease as the primary goal in organizing your professional projects, plans, efforts, goals, and life. The best project planning app for the iPad
· Initialize plan, discuss, present and share, export to Microsoft Project plan for future work
· Strategic planning
· Import MS Project file (in XML format) for reporting, tracking
· Record and Plan new ideas
· Schedule and confirm actions at meetings
· Discuss, schedule, and assign tasks
· Track project progress
· Guide people by plan and actions
QuickPlan for iPhone is available at https://itunes.apple.com/app/id699434089