See your doctor directly from your iPhone or iPad with Webdoctor. You can get medical advice, referrals or sick notes - just like a regular doctor! A new way to see your doctor, when you want, where you want and from the comfort of your own home or workplace.
The service is free to sign-up and has no subscription fees.
All of our Irish based doctors are registered with the Irish Medical Council and all live and work in Ireland.
“The way you can tend to your ailments is about to be revolutionised forever.” - Irish Independent
No need to waste hours travelling and waiting for a doctor when you can simply see a doctor online with Webdoctor.
HOW IT WORKS
1. Book a consultation
2. See an Irish based doctor in minutes
3. Get medical advice, a referral or sicknote if medically appropriate
“WebDoctor.ie: online only doctor service offers round the clock alternative to traditional GP.” - Irish Times
HEALTH ADVICE FOR BUSY PARENTS, FROM YOUR HOME OR OUTSIDE NORMAL CLINIC HOURS
If you are a busy parent or guardian Webdoctor is ideal as you can consult with a leading Irish based doctor with vast experience in Paediatric health, i.e. the health of infants, children and adolescents. It is free to sign up!
“For professionals today, leisurely trips to the doctor are a time-consuming (and expensive) luxury that just can't be afforded so easily....this is where Webdoctor.ie comes in.” - Irish Independent
* Live Video Consultations – expert medical advice from top Irish based doctors using HD video and audio
* Insurance receipts available - when your policy provides a refund on regular medical expenses
* Extended opening hours - available when you want us
* Home Tests - order our home tests for STI/STDs and more
* Available everywhere in Ireland - available anytime, anywhere
* A fraction of the normal price
“Irish patients will be able to enjoy full video consultations with their doctors from the comfort of their own couch as part of a new service that works out considerably cheaper than an average visit to GP. Thousands have already signed up to Webdoctor.ie in a development that will bring the smartphone to the forefront of Irish medicine.” - Irish Independent
WEBDOCTOR IS PERFECT FOR ISSUES LIKE
* General colds and flu
* Infections (Chest infections, Urinary tract / kidney infections, Fungal)
* Female reproductive health
* Sexual health
* Erectile Dysfunction
* Premature Ejacualtion
* Allergies (Hay fever, Food and other intolerances)
* Joints / Pain (Back, neck and joint pain)
* Minor Sports Injuries
* Some travel medicine and all travel advice.
* Gastro / stomach disorders
* General nausea and sickness
* Dyspepsia (Indigestion)
* Dermatology (Eczema, Psoriasis, Dermatitis, Acne, Rosacea, Skin cancer concerns, Vitiligo, Warts (basic), Fungal infections, Herpes simplex (cold sores))
* Herpes zoster (Shingles)
* Hair/Skin/Nails/Mucous membranes
* Ear, Nose Throat
* Mouth and Gums, including abscesses
* Mental health and Lifestyle
* Stop smoking
* Weight loss
* Thyroid disorders
* Referrals to consultant
* Sicknotes (Including MC1/MC2 Social Welfare Certificates)
"You may have heard about webdoctor.ie, the new online doctor service...for less cost and hassle than a GP visit." - Sunday Business Post
Please note, as with a regular Doctor or GP, Webdoctor is not suitable for medical emergencies or acute medical episodes. If the doctor decides your medical issue is an emergency, an acute medical episode or requires a physical examination or laboratory tests, they will recommend you visit your local Doctor / GP or your local accident and emergency department as appropriate.