Use your Apple Watch to AUTOMATICALLY track your sleep
Use your Apple Watch to AUTOMATICALLY track your sleep!
Sleep++ takes advantage of the motion and health monitoring capabilities of your Apple Watch to measure both the duration and quality of your sleep. The better you understand how well you are sleeping the more you are able to make changes in your routines to benefit your rest.
My goal is to...
Automatically track your sleep from your Apple Watch*
Automatically track your sleep from your Apple Watch*. No buttons to press. Even the Watch app is optional! Just sleep!
Using Advanced Heuristics AutoSleep works out how long you've slept so you don't have to.
If you DO wear your Watch to bed, you don't need to do a single thing. AutoSleep will track your sleep & quality and send you...
Automatically track your sleep from your Apple Watch like Fitbit
Automatically track your sleep from your Apple Watch like Fitbit. No buttons to press, just wear your watch to sleep. Automatically log your sleeps and naps and wakeup to see insightful sleep analysis.
- No manual start/stop tracking your sleep. It is all automatic, just wear your watch to sleep.
- All day sleep tracking. Sleep during the day? Take naps?...
SET OUT TO SOLVE YOUR SLEEP - WITH NOTHING TO WEAR
SET OUT TO SOLVE YOUR SLEEP - WITH NOTHING TO WEAR!
Learn about your sleep patterns, connect your daily habits to your sleep quality to make good sleep a habit.
- Just place the unnoticeable Beddit 3 Sleep Monitor on your mattress under your bedsheet and go to sleep - no gadgets to wear, no buttons to push.
- In the morning...
iOS – 3.6, May 20, 2018
Discover SleepIQ® technology.
Only Available with Sleep Number® beds.
SleepIQ® uses intelligent biometrics to provide a daily score based upon your personal goals and sleep patterns.
Sleep: See last night’s metrics, including SleepIQ® score, SLEEP NUMBER® setting, biometrics, and sleep times at a glance....
Welcome to SleepHealth -- a Mobile App Study and Wellness tool from the American Sleep Apnea Association and powered by Apple’s ResearchKit and IBM Watson Health Cloud.
The SleepHealth study is being conducted by the American Sleep Apnea Association, a 25-year-old and patient-led non-profit and researchers at the University of...
sleeplife: Sleep Tracker by the NSF
Sleep health is an emerging field of research focused on how we sleep and the benefits it provides to our minds, bodies, and lives. Developed by the National Sleep Foundation, download sleeplife to monitor your sleep health.
sleeplife is a secure, user-friendly place to create your lifetime sleep record. You can...
The SleepExpert system is intended to help you track, improve, and understand your sleep patterns. The system records data using the sleep sensor under the mattress. Once you've placed the device for the first time it will not require any additional effort.
The system tracks your heart rate, respiration rate...
SleepyHead for watch pro
use Apple Watch to track your sleep exactly! Auto track!
Use Apple Watch to monitor sleep, monitor automatically, draw a sleep chart, and help you record the exact data of each sleep. Detailed analysis, deep sleep, curve chart gives detailed status.
Calendar mode, you can directly see sleep start stop time, quality...
Sleep Journal is a Convenient Sleep Diary for iPhone to log specific sleep data including factors and events that influence your sleep. It helps you discover your sleep patterns.
* EASY and INTUITIVE interface for Tracking your Sleep.
* TRACK your sleep patterns and habits over time and see if patterns emerge....
Sleep Log Recorder
** No.1 iPhone Free App in Japan on April 27 **
Do you worry about your sleep cycle?
Sleep Log Recorder records your sleeping time
and helps you to check the sleep cycle.
- Simple interface
- Graphical representation
- Records bed time & wake up time
- Shows the relation to the general sleep cycle
Feeling sleepy again? Would you like to take your sleep time under control? Or you are just curious?
Introducing - SleepTrack.
This app will allow you to track how much time you spend in bed, provide an overview of your "go to bed" times and time when you awake. Tap Sleep before going to bed - tap Awake when you woke up and this is it.
- Review your sleep duration
- Trace your sleeping habits
- Guides to help you detect good or bad sleep
- Review your sleep Averages to determine your next goals
- Handy notification center widget
- SleepTrack is also on Apple Watch for even better control
- Sync your data with Health app using Health Kit integration and sync
Please note that currently developers are not able to use sensors in Apple Watch so app currently will help you track your asleep time.
SALE- Sleeply is free for a limited time!
Track your sleep duration and stats automatically with Sleeply. Sleepy uses the phone's sensors & time to automatically to track your sleep.
• Track your sleep duration & timings automatically
• Get statistics like the approximate number of sleep cycles, time awake in between & healthy sleep durations
• Get all your sleep history
• Export all this data as a csv
Featured on Yahoo, Phone Arena & BGR!
Instructions: Just install Sleeply to automatically start tracking your sleep. You shouldn't keep your phone on the bed for Sleeply to track accurately. (Keep it your phone on a table or floor.)
Designed and developed by Emberify.
Sleep is one of the most essential components to everyday life. Those of us with busy lifestyles struggle to balance sleep, work and family.
iSleep is the most elegant and simple sleep tracker solution designed for anyone with busy lifestyles.
• As soon as you go to bed, simply tap the sleep button and iSleep will activate a timer
• When its time to wake up, iSleep will play a soothing tone and it will automatically stop the timer
• Throughout the day, you can view your daily sleep statistics on an elegantly designed graph
• iSleep is the perfect tool for you to keep track of sleep and wake up bright and refreshed