CNN collects all of the top stories in multiple categories and optimizes their presentation for reading on the iPhone’s screen. All articles are formatted and include helpful bullet point summaries under the headline to facilitate quick reading, and many link to video. Users can also view local news, live tv (if their cable provider is supported), and even submit stories via “iReport.” CNN supports push notifications and following specific topics.
Welcome to the Fox News app!
You can tailor your breaking news alerts, live event notifications, and programming reminders to stay informed on developing stories and Fox News Channel moments that are happening right now.
The home screen has even more Fox News content than ever before. Simply browse to discover the most important Fox News stories and videos handpicked by our editors.
The “Watch” screen is your place to sit back and enjoy live and on-demand video featuring your favorite Fox News Channel personalities. You can also catch up on full episodes of Fox News Channel shows* or watch free highlights.
The “Listen” tab allows you to stream Fox News Radio, as well as podcasts from your favorite Fox News personalities.
Our notification banners have been designed to provide you with breaking news and live event notifications as you use the app. Finished reading a story and want to read another? Simply swipe to the side! The font size also now adjusts automatically based on your device settings.
Apple Watch - You asked to get the latest news right on your wrist, so Apple Watch support has returned.
iPad Exclusive Features:
• Support for iPad multitasking: Now you can keep Fox News topics, shows, and video on your screen while interacting with other apps.
* US Only. An authorized pay TV subscription and TV Provider login is required in order to watch live FOX News Channel and FOX Business Network.
We may work with mobile advertising companies and other similar entities that help deliver advertisements tailored to your interests. For more information about such advertising practices, and to opt-out in mobile apps, see http://www.aboutads.info/choices/. You may also download the App Choices app at http://www.aboutads.info/appchoices/.
The NBC News app brings you today's breaking news and the latest headlines.
Get the latest US news and world news, with exclusive in-depth reporting, analysis and perspectives from our award-winning journalists. Watch live news and stream live events in politics, global news and more. Enjoy your favorite NBC News and MSNBC programs all in one place, and listen to live audio from MSNBC. Stay informed about the 2020 presidential election, with live coverage of the presidential debates and the latest polling results leading up to the November election.
• Breaking news alerts, top stories and live video
• In-depth coverage of national news and international news
• Exclusive reporting and analysis from NBC News and MSNBC
• Live streaming NBC News and MSNBC shows including Nightly News, Morning Joe, Rachel Maddow, and more!
• Latest election 2020 news, polling data and live debate coverage
Our 24/7 live, continuous coverage gives you all the top stories and daily news you need, and now it’s easier than ever to share the stories that matter most to you!
This app features Nielsen proprietary measurement software which will allow you to contribute to market research, like Nielsen’s TV Ratings. To learn more about our digital measurement products and your choices in regard to them, please visit http://www.nielsen.com/digitalprivacy for more information.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information: https://www.nbcuniversal.com/privacy/notrtoo?intake=NBC_News
CA Notice: https://www.nbcuniversal.com/privacy/california-consumer-privacy-act?intake=NBC_News
The MSNBC app is your destination to get the latest breaking news and in-depth analysis through commentary and informed perspectives – anytime and anywhere. Watch live or catch up with full episodes of your favorite MSNBC shows the day after they air, including:
• The Rachel Maddow Show
• Morning Joe
• Hardball with Chris Matthews
• All In with Chris Hayes
• The Last Word with Lawrence O’Donnell
• The 11th Hour with Brian Williams
• Deadline: White House with Nicolle Wallace
• MTP Daily with Chuck Todd
• The Beat with Ari Melber
• AM Joy with Joy Reid
• PoliticsNation with Rev. Al Sharpton
Get started by signing in with your TV subscription (cable, satellite or digital). The MSNBC app supports most TV providers, including DirecTV, Xfinity, Spectrum, AT&T, and Verizon.
Sign up for an NBCUniversal profile within the app using your Facebook, Google, or email account to sync your favorite shows across our family of apps and to continue watching progress across all your devices. You’ll also receive three credits to watch episodes for free before signing in with your TV provider.
Watch Your Way
• Watch the latest episodes of new MSNBC shows the day after they air on TV.
• Livestream and schedule available 24/7 when signed in with your TV provider.
• Chromecast and AirPlay compatible. Start episodes in the app and stream to your TV.
• Can't finish an episode in one sitting? The app saves your place so that you can resume watching later.
• Mark shows as your Favorites for quick access to the latest episodes.
Explore NBCUniversal Content
• Access to VOD and Live content across all of the NBC family of networks (NBC, CNBC, Bravo, • Oxygen, USA, Syfy, E!, Universal Kids, Telemundo and NBC Universo).
• New Full episodes available the day after air.
• Live stream and schedule available 24/7 when authenticated (does not include UniKids, Telemundo, or Universo).
• Substantial catalog of recent favorites and throwback favorites available to watch without authenticating.
TV Provider Access
• Sign in with your TV subscription to gain access to the entire catalog of VOD & Live content.
• Create an NBCUniversal Profile to favorite and save shows across all your devices.
• Resume watching your favorite shows where you left off on any device.
COMMENTS OR QUESTIONS?
Please note: Use of the app is limited to the United States and its territories. Video is accessible via 3G, 4G, LTE and Wi-Fi networks. Data charges may apply.
This app features Nielsen proprietary measurement software which will allow you to contribute to market research, like Nielsen’s TV Ratings.