Battle big, goofy monsters by forming words in this unique word game.
Help the adorable grim reapers Grimm and Rose defeat monsters, ghosts, evil bunnies and more using the power of words!
Letter Quest is a turn-based RPG where players attack monsters by spelling words. But be careful since the monsters fight back by creating different letter tiles such as poison, plague, stone, and whirlwind, or steal your health, heal themselves, use critical attacks, and much, much more!
● 40 stages, with 4 unique ways to play each one
● Five separate areas, each with unique art and music tracks
● Tons of upgrades, books, potions, special items and weapons to help you on your journey
● Over 30 monsters to fight
● Boss monsters with unique abilities
● 70 quests to complete
● Leaderboards - compete with your friends
● 50 Game Center achievements
Finding the game too difficult? Make sure to check out the upgrades store, especially the first 3 upgrade types - they increase your max health, increase the damage you do by spelling words, and decrease the amount of damage you take from monsters. Some players have been saying the game is too hard by around stage 10-15, but hadn't purchased a single upgrade! So please visit the upgrades shop every once in a while to give Grimm and Rose a fighting chance!
“You'd be silly not to check this game out, especially if you enjoy word games.” - Shaun Musgrave, Touch Arcade (4.5/5)
“This is easily the best free-to-play game I’ve played since Jetpack Joyride.” - Fade To Slack, Delta Attack (5/5)
"Finally a word game that ranks up with the likes of LetterPress and Puzzlejuice." - Joachim Klaeschen, www.stromstock.de (4.5/5)
“Letter Quest: Grimm’s Journey is a blast to play.” - Jennifer Allen, 148Apps (4/5)
“It’s a cool, relatively stress-free take on word games, and anyone who likes pushing letter tiles around should check it out.” - Evan Killham, Cult of Mac (5/5)
“If you’re a fan of word adventure type games, then this is a perfect addition to your collection this weekend.” - Christine Chan, App Advice (4.5/5)
“If you’re a fan of fun and fresh genre mashups such as Puzzle Quest, then you’ll want to enroll in this word-based side-scrolling RPG.” - Voted "Today's Best App", Casey Tschida, AppAdvice
“If you like word games and you like damaging scary monsters, you’ll love Letter Quest: Grimm’s Journey.” - Newsdesk, apple4ladies.com
"In a world where the average app is uninstalled 15 minutes after it is downloaded – Letter Quest is going to be installed on my devices for a long time." - Shane R. Monroe, Green Robot Gamer
"Stop reading this review. You could be playing right now!" - iTunes user review
PLEASE NOTE: Letter Quest: Grimm's Journey is free to play, but there are some items that can be purchased for real money. You can disable this feature by disabling in-app purchases in your device's settings.
Want more info about Letter Quest: Grimm's Journey or curious about what else we're working on? Follow us on Twitter or Like us on Facebook:
Found an issue while playing the game, or don't understand something? Visit http://www.baconbanditgames.com/support/ to read an FAQ or contact us.
Slay epic monsters with weapons, wands, and words! Team up with your friends and become loot hunting heroes in Syllablade - the word battling RPG!
• Big Words, Big Damage •
Chain letters to deal crushing blows to your enemies.
• Customize and Upgrade •
Unlock powerful weapons, rare items, and unique skins.
• Compete in Clan Wars •
Form a clan and stockpile the bones of your enemies in prize-filled competitions.
• JOIN OVER 100 MILLION GAMERS WORLDWIDE •
Follow @Naquatic on Facebook and Twitter to find out why our apps like MonsterCrafter and Shooting Showdown have been featured by everyone from Apple to IGN, AppAdvice, and TouchArcade.
A back and forth combat game that uses words as the primary means of attack. The "Oh Sir" series continues with Hollywood style parody characters with a bunch of new quips built upon that theme.
▪ “This isn’t just another zombie game.” – 148 Apps
▪ “…a blast, and the game has a great sense of humor to boot.” – TouchMyApps
▪ “Learn or die.” – SlideToPlay
The world's got a bad case of the zombies! Use your word skills to help Jebediah Moses save the world from the undead!
Planet Earth is a ruin, and ex-gunslinger Jebediah Moses has to take action after the undead hordes finally overrun his kitchen. The only problem is this - he needs you to help him get bullets in his gun! Hone your anagram skills as you help Jebediah stock up on ammo and survive the seemingly endless hordes.
Travel with ol' Jebediah as he unlocks new worlds on his quest to rid the world of the zombies. Play your words right and he might even bestow some of his gruff wisdom from the school of hard knocks - careful, he's as quick with his words as he is with his bowie knife!
How far will you and Jebediah have to go to prevent all the world's brains from being eaten?!
★ Loaded with interactive/immersive audio that responds to gameplay.
★ Tons of different zombies!
★ 40 levels of play in multiple environments!…(or is there more?)
★ Competitive multiplayer action through Game Center!
★ Leaderboards for multiple achievements.
★ Facebook integration. Prove your zombie-killing word prowess to the world!
★ The most addicting anagram game you're going to play!
★ Features music by Seattle band Uncle Roman's Jetboat.
"Allright ya'll, we've got a job to do. Them zombies have taken over and I'm sick 'n tired of 'em stompin' on my petunias. Between yer brain and my trigger finger, we can lick this!" - Jebediah Moses, retired gunfighter & green thumb.
First 5 levels are free to play (including with multiplayer!) - the rest of the journey can be unlocked through one a one-time $ 0.99 in-app purchase.
Battle the 'Scroodles' in this fresh, fast, and fun word game! Take control of an eraser in his quest to defeat a group of mischievous drawings. Can you spell A-D-D-I-C-T-I-N-G?
** FEATURES **
* FUN CHARACTERS - Watch as Scroodles are drawn to life at the start of each level, then create words to erase them! Every Scroodle is colorfully illustrated and animated with individual voices and character profiles!
* UNIQUE OPPONENTS - Each Scroodle has unique stats for health, intelligence, and speed. Some Scroodles also cast ‘Word Spells’ requiring smart strategies to defeat.
* POWERUPS - Randomly generated powerups add fresh fun every round. Can you find a way to use that 'P' in a word to freeze a Scroodle?
* GAME BOARD MADNESS - Every level has a different 'board' layout, such as Double Word or Triple Letter. Can you find a way to use a 'Q' on the Double Letter square for huge points?!
* COMPETE WITH FRIENDS - See how you measure up against your Facebook friends with level-based leaderboards!
Now a note from the Wizard:
"Hey Dummy, someone with your IQ should really spend their time watching chickens get hit by cars or matching colored shapes. Don't bother with this game, my Scroodles are too smart."
So are you ready for the challenge? Are you smarter than the Scroodles?
** LIMITED TIME SALE **
“If you like word games, this is a must!” Match wits against a progression of enemies, each one tougher than the first, in this beautifully stylized RPG-like word game from the makers of “I Dig It”.
Play against the computer or select multiplayer to challenge a friend. Force your opponent to spell a word or bluff your way to victory, but be careful not to underestimate your foe!
- Enjoy hours of fun and challenging word play in this innovative and unique word game.
- Unlock the mystery of Professor Wordington throughout 31 levels of single player action.
- Customize your character and game-play options by choosing from over 25 different items, spells, and potions.
- Loot your opponents to find rare and powerful items.
- Dominate your friends in one on one battle.