This is the great app to find all the holiday appetizers recipes you need for every occasion and of course, every holiday.
Are you looking for easy and delicious Appetizer Recipes? You found it. This awesome Appetizer Recipe app has all the appetizer recipes you will need.
If you need appetizer recipes for your next party, Dinner, family dinning etc… This App has over 600+ kitchen-approved appetizers including recipes for dips, chips, simple snacks, and dazzling Appetizers Recipes.
Need appetizers? Get easy to make appetizers for your next party or holiday gathering. Taste of Home has appetizer recipes for dips and snacks or cold and hot appetizers
Welcome to Appetizers Recipes. People from all over the world love appetizers. In some parts of world, they are part of everyday food. It is also believed that appetizers increase your appetite for the food. On this application, we are glad to bring lots of low cost but good appetizers recipes that everyone should have in their kitchen for easy reference. Just have a look at these captured screens and we are sure you would love it to make it easy for everyday reference.
Appetizers have never been more popular. Many restaurants now offer exhaustive appetizer menus and selections. More and more diners are simply choosing multiple dishes from the starter menu to build meals. Chefs from around the globe are creating new and exciting appetizers, and home chefs can recreate these same classic dishes at home. These fabulous finger foods will dazzle family and guests. Whether you want to start a meal with a great dish or build a buffet of offerings, you simply cannot go wrong by creating and presenting a variety of classic appetizers.
These classic dishes and timeless recipes include dips, spreads, nuts, cheeses, sandwiches, wraps, pizza, pasta, mushrooms, popcorn, bread, eggs, beverages, salsa, peppers, soups, salads, kabobs, fruit and vegetable bites, seafood and meat nibbles. Even high-end items such as lobster and caviar can be affordable and fun home fare. Many appetizer recipes are simple to follow, and most can be made well in advance of dining. More complex recipes may allow for preparation that can be done well ahead of time, but cooking that takes place just prior to eating.
Appetizers Recipes presents the best time tested recipes for creating mouth-watering starters, perfect for any occasion. Every recipe includes specific instruction and tips on ingredients, substitutions and variations. Find the perfect appetizer recipe for your next meal or snack.
You can browse the recipes by categories and search recipes by recipe name, you can even select criteria of ingredients and search for the relevant recipes. You can even favorite the recipe and add it to your "My Favorites" section.
Whether you're entertaining a crowd or just making dinner for two, browse hundreds of appetizer ideas that will start the meal off on a delicious note.
For those who like their recipes, shopping lists, and cooking instructions all in one spot.
Yummly is a handy app for all of your cooking needs. You can save recipes and view them in the My Yums section whenever you are ready to get cooking. Pop the ingredients for any recipe into the shopping list for convenience when you head to the grocery store. You can also share recipes with friends and family, get necessary nutrition information, and receive recipe specific to your tastes automatically.
Why we love it
When looking for that perfect dish, Yummly gives a great array of recipe options. Save tasty Yums, have the ingredients added to your shopping list, and check out what others think of the dishes too with comments and star ratings.
For those who want to try to cook recipes that famous Food Network chefs have created.
Food Network In The Kitchen is an app for all fans of The Food Network. With this app, users are able to search recipes by chef or ingredient, and there are new recipes being added to the database all the time, so it's important to check back frequently if you want to try out new things. There are tons of how-to videos, step-by-step photo instructions, the option to save your favorites to your own Recipe Box, and the app can generate grocery lists for recipes you want to try cooking right now. And if you have improvements that can be made to a recipe, the app lets you add notes and edit recipes to reflect your own changes to improve it or fit your dietary needs. Any aspiring chef will need to have this app in the kitchen.
Why we love it
Food Network In The Kitchen makes it easy to browse recipes by ingredients or your favorite chef, and there are a ton of recipes with more being added every day. It's a cook's dream come true with this app.
For those who who want an ever expanding supply of new recipes to try
Browse, search and save more than 17,000 recipes from The New York Times, featuring beautiful photography, and easy-to-follow instructions. Search by diet, cuisine type, preparation method, meal type and more. You can build your own personal recipe box by saving your favorite recipes from the app, ones you found on other websites, or even add in your personal recipes. The app allows you to take notes right on the recipe, and either keep them to yourself for the next time you make it, or you can share it with others who use the app. Share your favorite recipes with friends and family via Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and email.
Why we love it
This is a very feature rich cooking app with new recipes added each week. The ability to make notes on the recipes is a huge plus in my book, and the social integration is great to share my new favorites with my family and friends.
For those who are looking for a great wine to pair with a specific meal
This app takes the mystery out of pairing and gives you all the guidance, information and examples you need to make successful pairings every time. It has a detailed index of all sorts of meal types, so you can find the best match for the meal you're preparing. Although Pocket Wine Pairing has most everything one would want to pair a wine with their meal, there is an optional upgrade that will allow you to receive access to all the content in the Pocket Wine app, which unlocks the complex world of wine and gives you an insight that has taken others years to achieve.
Why we love it
The Pocket Wine app is one of the best all-around wine apps available. This app concentrates on specifically the wine pairing section. It is comprehensive, and easy to use.
For those who want to learn more about wine and wine pairing
You don’t have to be an expert to enjoy wine. Wine4.Me helps you explore wine with confidence by offering you personalized wine rankings based on your own unique taste profile. All the wines in Wine4.Me’s extensive database are objectively analyzed one by a team of wine evaluators, who can pinpoint wine characteristics with a 90% repeat rate, which is pretty stellar. This data is intricately indexed by patent-pending technology and passed through the company’s proprietary algorithm that compares the profile of each wine to your taste profile to offer personalized wine rankings. Worried about finding a great wine? Wine4.Me’s wine selections are widely available at many stores and wine outlets across the country.
Why we love it
Learning about wine can sometimes be an intimidating adventure. Wine4.Me does a great job of educating non-wine experts, and gives them the knowledge they need to feel free to explore.
AnyList lets you quickly add items by voice, create multiple lists, reorder items, use custom categories, and share with others. With reminders, syncing, and import capability, AnyList is a handy tool for your grocery shopping.
Our meal planning app helps busy families get healthy dinners on the table—from planning to shopping to cooking.
eMeals is the simplest way to put affordable, healthy, homemade dinners on the table. eMeals provides:
• Your choice of 15 different food styles, including options for families of all sizes
• A weekly plan that features 7 new meal ideas
• Unlimited switching between food styles
• A smart shopping list that auto-populates as you select your weekly meals
• In-app integration with grocery stores and delivery services so you can have your shopping list gathered for curbside pickup or home delivery
eMeals is a fully-integrated meal planning app that helps busy families and individuals streamline dinner—planning, shopping, and cooking. Plus, eMeals partners with some of America’s most popular food and lifestyle publications for unique, one-of-a-kind meal plans. When you see how easy mealtime can be with eMeals, you’ll understand why eMeals customers say they “can’t live without it” and “don’t know how they ever did it before eMeals.”
Download eMeals today, and take the stress out of planning, shopping, and cooking delicious, healthy dinners.
Here are details on our subscription offers:
3-month recurring subscription: $29.99 ($10 a month)
12-month recurring subscription: $59.99 ($5 a month)
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of your purchase.
• Subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period.
• Your iTunes account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours of the end of the current period.
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renew from your iTunes Account Setting.
• A current subscription cannot be cancelled while it is active. If you turn off auto-renew you will be able to access your current subscription until the end of the current period.
Grocery List Ease is a beautiful, simple and powerful shopping list app for your phone and Apple Watch. Create a shopping list, grocery list, to-do list, or any other checklist and share it with family and friends! A favorite of the TODAY Show's Today.com, Forbes ‘The Best Apps For Smart Black Friday Shopping’ and CNBC ‘A Stress-Free Holiday Is Only One App Away’, List Ease is the best grocery shopping list app around!
Features of Grocery List Ease - Shopping List + Coupons:
- NEW: Access your lists, key notifications and reminders directly from your Apple Watch!
- Share your grocery list, checklist, or to-do list with family and friends with real time syncing
- Sync your grocery list with your watch and other devices
- Receive push message alerts when others on your shared list are purchasing checklist items or groceries
- Get list reminders when you walk into a grocery store
- Organize your shopping list any way you want – by food category, by recipes, or by available grocery coupons
- Add groceries into our shopping list app easily and instantly using our barcode scanner
- Add groceries from history – bring items from your last shopping list to your new list
- Trip budgeting - ensure your grocery list isn't too expensive before you shop
- Pantry inventory – simplify your life and save money by keeping track of already purchased items
- Manage multiple shopping lists –flip between grocery and pantry lists in seconds
- Perfect for Christmas, Thanksgiving, BBQs, and all event planning and holiday grocery shopping
- Add quantities, measurements, prices, and additional notes to your food list items to keep perfectly organized
- Mr. Listo, our free grocery list app’s mascot, is your shopping list maker companion- at home or in the supermarket!
For in store reminders, be aware that continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Basic List Ease is 100% Free and Apple Watch compatible!
Go Pro to access unlimited lists, custom categories, and no banner ads!
Your beautiful and simple grocery list. Try it out now - it's free!
Bring! helps already over 2 million people around the world to plan and manage their grocery shopping. Thanks to the user-friendly shopping list and clever sharing functions, all people in the household are always aware of what needs to be bought. This way, you save a lot of time and money while shopping. Try it out now - it's completely free!
Bring! won «Best of Apple Watch 2015» and was featured many times by Apple. In addition, Bring! is recommended by Gizmodo, MacWorld, TechCrunch and many more.
The most important features of Bring! are:
- Create and share your shopping lists with your family, colleagues or friends
- Templates for all shopping lists you need - for your home, office, club or for holidays with friends
- Bring! is optimized for iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch and is available for other mobile platforms
- Add product photos to the items on the shopping list, so you always buy the right brand
- Send clever, ready-made messages to inform your contacts that you are going shopping or have changed the list
- Manage your recipes and import new recipes on your iPad by drag & drop
- The Bring! catalog includes several hundred articles. If something is missing, you can add articles yourself
The Bring! Shopping list can be downloaded and used free of charge. If you have feedback for us, please send an email to [email protected]
Simply clever shopping with Bring!
A super easy to use shopping list for weekly and other shopping. One of the first apps in the store, now downloaded by millions.
What makes Shopper great in a nutshell? Saving you time and money while you shop is all we do.
And you will never out-grow Shopper. Shopper has the most extensive set of free features available. And become a Gold user for options available in no other app. See our website for a detailed list of everything you can do.
For example, our rock solid, super fast cloud syncing of grocery lists and other shopping lists among your household and friends lets you divide and conquer at Costco and Kroger.
Check out the pictures and video below or just download it free now and give it a try. We guarantee you won't be disappointed.
Purchase Shopper Gold Membership InApp Purchase from Settings/Purchases for $8.99/year or $0.99/month. Gold Membership automatically renews (after one-year or one month, depending on the purchase) but can be disabled up to 24 hours prior to renewal.