Sync Google Tasks across all of your iDevices with gTasks.
Keep your life in order with this gesture-driven productivity app.
*** 60% off for a limited time as part of the App Store's Happy Canada Day promotion! ***
Checkmark is back with an all-new design for iOS 8 and great new features, including Lists, Location Groups, One-tap Rescheduling, a Today widget, and much more!
Apple's Best of April 2014
“Checkmark is definitely worth a look”
– Macworld (Staff Pick 2014)
"Get your life in order with Checkmark 2"
“One of the most sleek and powerful to-do apps”
– Cult of Mac
"Checkmark is a brilliant to-do app"
"An excellently built app"
– L.A. Times
“An impressive to-do app”
– The Guardian
“Looks fantastic and does the job perfectly.”
– Beautiful Pixels
“An incredibly solid app”
“Checkmark 2 is a pleasure to use”
“My favorite location-based reminders app”
– Shawn Blanc
- - - - WHAT’S NEW IN CHECKMARK 2 - - - -
• All-new Lists feature great for projects (school or work) or for simple lists (movies and food)
• Location Groups – create reminders for multiple locations at once, like for multiple grocery stores
• One-tap rescheduling (easily push a due date ahead by minutes, hours, or days in one tap)
• Recurring reminders are now customizable
• Date-specific location-based reminders
• New alert options - pick your favorite sound!
• iCloud support (data backed up in the cloud)
- - - - LISTS FOR WORK OR PLEASURE - - - -
Powerful enough to manage projects, but perfect for everyday things, too.
• Super quick-entry: just type and hit “return” to continuously add tasks
• Use Headers to organize your list by category – great for managing projects or for complex shopping and packing lists
• Drag-and-drop to prioritize and reorder your list
- - - - - LOCATION-BASED REMINDERS - - - - -
Create location-based reminders in only 3 taps!
• Add your favourite locations from a map, your contact list, or your current location
• Group multiple locations together – like 3 different grocery stores, and your reminder will go off if you arrive at any of the locations
• Add a timer to location-based reminders, so the alert goes off when you're ready – like 15 minutes after you arrive home
• Setup date-specific location-based reminders – like: “Remind me to take out the trash when I get home from work on Thursday”
• View a list of all your tasks, sorted by distance
• Customize your location screen any way you like!
- - - - - - - TIME-BASED REMINDERS - - - - - - -
Faster and easier than using a calendar!
• Create date and time-based reminders in seconds
• A handy new Today widget lets you see any reminders due today, right from your Lock Screen
• One-tap rescheduling makes it easy to move that reminder ahead by a few minutes, hours, or days
• Setup recurring reminders for things you need to do daily, weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, or custom!
• Easily identify overdue tasks in the new Overdue section
• See what’s coming up today, tomorrow, and in the next 7 days with a quick glance
For procrastinators who like games or the environment.
Procrastination is inevitable. You know you should be focusing on something besides your iOS device, but somehow you end up in the Facebook app yet again. Forest hopes to eliminate that distraction with a timer that can be used in a pomodoro-like way, but with an incentive. As long as the app remains open in the foreground while the timer you set counts down, a virtual tree will grow, and you will be awarded coins. The goal is to grow a tree with each timer you set by not exiting the app and, thus, not getting distracted by your phone. Over time, the virtual trees you grow will make up a virtual forest displayed in the app, and you can compete with friends in doing this as well. Finally, coins you gather by focusing can eventually be used to plant trees in the real world once you collect enough.
Why we love it
This app allows users to use timer-based techniques to focus, and actually provides a solid incentive for staying off of your iOS device.
For those who strive for optimal performance.
Focus Watch helps you in planning the tasks you need to accomplish, staying focused on them while running the sessions timer and analysing your progress with insightful charts. Focus Watch perfectly works in background mode, so you can start the timer and switch to any other app - you'll be notified with an alarm when the session ends. It also has AppleWatch support!
Why we love it
It's so easy to track your progress with insightful charts, you can see how many sessions you've spent for any separate task in any given day.
Probably the biggest addition is a true black theme that looks great on the iPhone X display and other iOS devices. Haptic feedback has also been added the app when working with reminders and timers. You’ll need an iPhone 7 or later to use that feature. Finally, a custom snooze in notification, will allow you to put off a reminder to a specific time later. Other features are promised for the app in the future,. Due is designed for the iPhone and all iPad models. It can be downloaded now on the App Store for $4.99. Previous users can upgrade to the all the features of new version for a $2.99 in-app purchase. On the Apple Watch version of the app, users can quickly view and interact with all of their reminders and timers on the wearable device. There is also a separate Mac app, costing $9.99, that can sync with the iOS version.
For those who want a simple countdown app for any event or occasion.
Countdown App Free keeps you up to date on how many days, hours, and minutes remain until that important day. For events, occasions, and holidays, the app gives you a widget for your notification center, various attractive wallpapers, and smart reminders.
Why we love it
If what you need is an uncomplicated reminder for events, holidays, and more, Countdown App Free is a great pick.