Apple iPhone 7 Smart Battery Case
The Apple Smart Battery Case for iPhone 7 is our pick for best battery case because of how well it integrates with the iPhone right out of the package. When compared to other battery cases, the Smart Battery Case is more convenient due to its easy integration from both a hardware and software perspective.
- Charge your iPhone and battery case simultaneously for increased Talk time up to 26 hours, internet use up to 22 hours
- Intelligent battery status is displayed on the iPhone lock screen and in notification center
What makes a great iPhone battery case?
The best iPhone battery case should be easy to use, easy to charge and offer worry-free battery life so that you can truly go about your day not be concerned that your phone is going to die.
- Easy to charge without the need for extra cables.
- Integrates well with your smartphone so that you can easily see how much battery life you have.
- Feels good in the hand without being too bulky.
Why the iPhone 7 Smart Battery Case is the best?
What makes the Apple Smart Battery Case so great is its ease of use and integration with an iPhone. While almost every battery case requires a separate micro-USB cable to charge the case, Apple’s Smart Battery Case can use the same Lighting cable that comes with your iPhone.
On top of that, there is no need to manually turn on and off the case as with other battery cases. Instead, the iPhone relies on the battery case first and once that’s depleted, it starts to use the power from the iPhone itself. This may not seem like a big deal, but not having to manage these little things makes using this case so great.
Our experience with the iPhone 7 Smart Battery Case
When it comes to the iPhone, all of us want more battery life. No matter what Apple claims and no matter what we get, there’s not a person in the world who wouldn’t desire to have more battery life out of their phone.
Even with the great Low Power Mode, even with moderate to heavy use, most users probably need to recharge their iPhone 7 in the early afternoon.
There’s nothing worse than strapping on a bulky battery case only to realize that it’s not charged, especially when you’re traveling.
With Apple’s Smart Battery Case, you basically never have to worry about this scenario happening. Once you insert your iPhone, you simply plug in your Lightning cable and watch both your iPhone and Smart Case charge simultaneously. When it’s done, you unplug and go about your day.
What’s also great is that it’s not made of hard plastic like most other battery cases. Instead, Apple uses silicon that’s soft and easy to hold. It feels much like Apple’s line of iPhone cases.
Along with offering a complete charge of a dead iPhone 7 with its 2,525mAH battery, the Mophie Juice Pack Air offers rubber support pads on the interior to protect the iPhone from drops and falls. Raised corners help protect the screen. With optional and sold separately charge force accessories, the case can be juiced up in the car, on your desk, and other locations.
- The 2,525mAH case can completely charge a dead iPhone 7 to 100 percent
- Offers protection from drops and cracked screens.
- Can be used with an optional wireless charging solution.
If you’re looking for something cheaper, then the Trianium Atomic Pro might be what you’re looking for. It’s about half the price of Apple’s Smart Battery Case but you won’t have access to the Lighting port, which means you won’t be able to plug in your Lightning headphones. This is a decent option if you’re a wireless only person.
- 3,200mAh Li-polymer rechargeable battery can effectively provide more than 100 percent battery life for your handset.
- A bumper design and hard-shell backplate to protect your phone from drops.