Nokia Body Cardio Heart Health and Body Composition Wi-Fi Scale
The Nokia Body Cardio is the best smart scale because it is the most accurate and it offers the most features including the ability to measure your body fat, BMI, muscle, bone mass and water. It also syncs wirelessly with Nokia own app and with Apple’s HealthKit to provide you with deep, comprehensive summary of your everyday measurements.
- The most accurate and offers the most features of any smart scale.
- Syncs wirelessly with Withings own app and with Apple's HealthKit to provide you with a comprehensive summary.
- Provides daily local weather forecast to help you plan your outfit.
- Stable on the ground and easy-to-read display.
Why the Body Cardio is the best?
Once you use a good smart scale, you don’t want to go back. The Nokia Body Cardio is without question the most feature-packed smart scale we have ever seen. It’s able to measure things like your heart rate and body fat right on the scale itself, something few scales do, let alone accurately.
Our experience with the Body Cardio
The device super easy to set up and it automatically transfers all your measured data right to the Nokia app as well as to Apple’s Health app for easy tracking and analysis. Most other “smart” scales have horrible apps that look like they were designed by a five-year-old. The Nokia app, however, feels like it was designed by a company that actually cares about good design.
Perfect for Anyone in the Fitbit Ecosystem
If you currently use any Fitbit fitness tracker than the Fitbit Aria WiFi Smart Scale should definitely be on top of your list. Working much like other smart scales, it syncs automatically through your home Wi-Fi network. It can recognize up to eight different people in your household and up to 350 pounds. It’s powered by 4 AA batteries and designed to work in a humid bathroom environment.
The major drawback is that the data doesn’t sync with Apple’s Health app.
- Powered by 4 AA batteries.
- Can recognize up to eight different users.
- Designed to work in a humid environment.
Great Value with a Number of Features
The Yunmai Bluetooth Body Fats scale offers many of the same features as the Nokia Body Cardio at less than half the price. The app is not as great as Nokia’s offering but it admittedly is pretty good and it syncs Apple’s Health app.
The app also requires that you open it while you’re being weighed in order for the captured information to be transferred to your phone. There were also a few instances when the app failed to collect the information which meant we had to get off the scale and weigh ourselves again.
- Syncs with Apple Health, Fitbit, and more.
- 10 body measurements including body fat, BMI, muscle, hydration, bone mass and more.
- Five-year warranty.
- Can track up to 16 users.
- Requires that you open the Yunmai app in order to sync data with Apple's Health app. Can sometimes fail to transfer information.