The fourth-generation Apple TV continues to get better with each new software update. If you can’t get enough of the set-top streaming device, here are some great Apple TV accessories to take your tv to the next level.
A Great Way to Mount Your Apple TV
A perfect companion for a wall-mounted television, the Innovellis option attaches an Apple TV to the back of any set. It can hold the current-generation device or earlier Apple TVs. There are three different ways to use the mount. It can clip onto vents on the back of a TV, attach with special adhesive, or screw directly to a wall.
- Can hide the Apple TV behind a television set.
- Three different mounting options.
- Tailor-made for anyone with a wall-mounted TV who wants to keep their setup clean and simple.
Protect Your Expensive Siri Remote
While the Siri Remote is a big step up from previous versions included with the Apple TV, there are some definite downsides. It’s small, easy to loose, and costs $79 to replace. But the Elago Intelli Case has more than a few tricks up its sleeve. Made from durable silicone, it can protect the remote from drops and other hazards. It also includes a lanyard to help keep the remote in-hand during those intense gaming sessions. My favorite feature is the powerful magnets that allows users to attach the remote to any metal surface, including many TVs.
- Protects the Siri Remote from bumps and scratches.
- Can attach to any metal surface, including most TVs.
- The included lanyard should help during those intense gaming sessions.
- A number of colors to select from.
The Simplest Way to Watch HDTV on Your Media Devices
Have you thought about cutting the cord and forgetting about cable TV? With the SiliconDust HDHomeRun Connect, you can watch, pause, and even record live TV in for 1080P HD. What's also great is that you can pair this hardware with software and easily watch this content on any of your mobile devices as well as your Apple TV. Who said cord cutting was hard?
- Watch live HDTV on up to 2 devices simultaneously on your wired network
- Works with HDHomeRun DVR software so you can watch, pause and record
- Watch and record in full 1080p resolution where available
- HDHomeRun streams to DLNA compatible devices on your network; TV Antenna required
The Best Console-Like Controller for Apple TV
Play hundreds of controller-supported games with the Nimbus Wireless Controller. This controller is full-sized, wireless, and based on an ergonomic console design. Other features include 40+ hours of gameplay with just a quick charge via Lightning connector, LED notification, an easy to navigate menu button, and to top it all off, pressure sensitive buttons for the most precise controls.
- Pressure-sensitive buttons for precise gaming control
- Console-style left and right analog triggers
- Lithium ion battery recharges via Lightning connector for 40-plus hours of gaming
- Four LEDs display your player status during multiplayer gameplay
- Color-coded action buttons
- Comfort and ergonomics of a full-sized controller
A Cool Universal Lightning Stand
While the Apple TV remote doesn't need to be charged that often, why not charge it in style. You can also charge all your other iOS devices too!
- Works with Apple TV (Siri remote), iPhone, iPad mini, Wireless keyboard, Magic mouse
- Made of solid aluminum to create a sturdier base. The top and bottom are made from scratch-free silicone
- Dock is designed to be used with original Apple Lightning cable
An Awesome HD Antenna That Grips to Walls and Windows
If you're looking to get local channels, it's likely that you won't be able to get them through any one of the popular streaming services for Apple TV. But an antenna will solve that and the best part is that once you buy the antenna you never need to pay fees ever again!
- Best performance among flat HD Antennas in the 35 Mile range
- Sure Grip guarantees easy grip to walls and windows
- Multi-directional element and double-sided black or white design
- Paintable surface: match your wall, furniture, or accent color for custom fit
Great Sound With Up 40 Hours of Battery Life
The Beats Solo3 wireless on-ear headphones deliver good sound while also providing insane battery life and super easy pairing and switching thanks to Apple's W1 Chip. Pair it with your Apple TV for a theater-like experience without disturbing others.
- Up to 40 hours of battery life for multi-day use
- Incredibly easy pairing and switching with your iOS and Mac devices
- Take calls, control your music and activate Siri with the multifunction on-ear controls
Control Your Home Entertainment System and More
While the Siri Remote is a great way to interact with the Apple TV, nothing really beats the ease-of-use of a universal remote. Logitech’s Harmony Elite can be used to control the set-top box and more than 270,000 other electronic devices. Sporting a full-color touchscreen, there are also a number of other control buttons.
- Can control more than 270,000 electronic devices, including the Apple TV.
- Offers a full-color touchscreen along with other control buttons.
- Your iPhone or iPad can be used as another full control.
Always Have a Keyboard on Your Siri Remote
A Bluetooth keyboard is always within reach using this great accessory from iPazzPort. Along with acting as a case for the Siri Remote, the back features a full keyboard perfect for thumb typing. The 82 different keys include a page up/down, scrolling, 90-degree orientation flip and multimedia controls.
- Offers a full Bluetooth keyboard.
- Protects the Siri Remote.