Looking for the best Apple gifts that are sure to appeal to pretty much anyone? Below we’ve collected some of our favorites. From cool little gadgets to awesome photography books, we’ve hand-picked gifts for every level of Apple fan.
The Earbuds You've Been Waiting For
These beautiful Nuheara IQbuds are intelligent, truly wireless earbuds that give you control to hear what you want to hear in the world around you and connect to your digital devices.
- DYNAMIC NOISE CONTROL – selectively tune in or out the world around you with Super Intelligent Noise Control
- BLENDED AUDIO WORLDS – choose the best blend of your digital music and real-world sounds around you for situational awareness
For Something New
The Smart Jewelry lineup from Ela the perfect gift for the person who has everything. The beautiful jewelry allows you to create and share special photos and other memories. Set in square-cut Italian marbleized quartz (13-1/5 ct. t.w.) on durable hypoallergenic ion-plated stainless steel, and secured with a high-fashion double wrap leather bracelet.
- Available in various color choices
- Jewelry glows softly and vibrates when contacts are thinking of you through Memories
- Notifications can be customized to your contacts
- Store memories on the jewelry before giving Ela as a gift
- Works through Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE)
It's the New Home for All Your iOS Devices
With an ALLDOCK charging dock, you can remove the clutter and create a one-stop charging center for all of your devices. Available in various styles and price points, ALLDOCK charging docks make an awesome gift, no matter the holiday.
- No annoying cable clutter, no annoying sockets searches
- simply connect your charging cable, and place the equipment in the ALLDOCK and upload up to 2400mAh
- Use only high-quality and MFi Certified cables
iPhone X, Cowboy Style
The Ranger has been designed to keep your iPhone X close and hand and easily accessible. Using magnets to attach, the Ranger can be hooked to a belt, pants, or strap. Available in black and chocolate
- Magnetic fidlock closure secures the flap to prevent accidental openings
- Naturally-tanned full grain leather
- Ultrasuede liner
The Colorful Tracking Device for iPhone
Are you always losing things? TrackR can help. Small and lightweight, you attach these colorful trackers to anything and then use the TrackR app to ring your device.
- Now with flashing LED lights to help you find it fast
- Compatible with Amazon Alexa
- Available in various pack sizes, from one to 16 units
Made of the Finest Italian Leather and Materials
Each CalypsoCase is handcrafted and made of the best materials available. There's no mass production here. The CalypsoCrystal craftsmen take their time to perfect every single piece. A piece that stands out from the rest. Available for iPhone X, iPhone 8, and iPhone 8 Plus.
- Choose from between three different colors and from three distinctive designs. Silhouette, classic Cabrio, or Book
- 2018 color choices include Mysterious Night, Sensual Rose, and Optimistic Journey
A High-End Cable Without a High Price
Cheap cables for your iOS devices just won't do. Neither does spending a fortune. The 1.5m Rugged Cable by Nomad has been designed with sealed caps to keep out dirt and grime. Use this cable when things get dirty, like when backpacking, out on extended photo shoots, and as an emergency cable in the bottom of your ditch bag.
- 10K Mil-spec flex tested
- Apple MFi approved
- Chemically resistant PVC Jacket
With Sonos, There's Only One
Since you can't purchase the Apple HomePod for the holidays, here's the next best thing. The Sonos One is capable of supporting multiple voice services and playing music, podcasts, audiobooks, and other content from more than 80 streaming services. Sonos One, available in black and white, replaces the Sonos Play:1 as the company’s entry-level speaker. It can be used as a standalone speaker, wirelessly paired with another Sonos One for stereo sound, or used with PLAYBASE or PLAYBAR to create home theater surround sound.
- Will eventually support Apple AirPlay 2, Google Assistant, and Amazon Alexa
- Amazon Music, iHeartRadio, Pandora, SiriusXM, and TuneIn support on Day 1
- Use with the Sonos app
From the Iconic Brand
The beautifully designed Lightning-Connected Rayz Plus earphones from Pioneer offers lots of unique features, including the ability to charge your iPhone when you're using them. Available in bronze and graphite. Special edition colors are available through Apple.com.
- Recognizes "Hey Siri" commands to easily make a call, send a message, listen to music, more
- Smart Mute automatically mutes the microphone when a user is not speaking and unmutes the microphone when the user begins speaking again
- Rayz Smart Noise Cancelling adapts its noise canceling to your ear and the world around you
- Uses the official Rayz app
Start Charging Instantly
One of the wireless chargers mentioned during Apple's iPhone X media event, Belkin's Boost Up is compatible with cases up to 3mm thick. An embossed ring of the charging pad easily indicates where to place your phone. A green LED light will indicate when your phone is charging.
- Charges through most cases up to 3mm thick.
- LED indicator will let you know when the device is charging.