Find a GIF on your mobile device and then pop it up on Apple TV.
5SecondsApp allows you to find GIFs on your iPhone or iPad with the mobile app and then push it to the app on Apple TV. Check out your saved GIFs, see those on Giphy.com, or browse the curated ones from your couch.
Browse and send. With 5SecondsApp you can browse through the curated collections or those from Giphy.com. You can also do a simple search and save your favorites. With the app on your iPhone, you can send GIFs you find on your device directly to Apple TV, which is great for when you see that hilarious one you want to save and view on the big screen.
What is it about?
While some apps let you share GIFs from Apple TV to your device, 5SecondsApp lets you go the other direction. With the app on your mobile device you can just tap to send it to Apple TV. So, when you find those silly, amusing, or hilarious GIFs when you are on the go, you can pop them up on Apple TV for your friends or family when you get home.
For those who...
- You enjoy saving GIFs
- You like apps that provide GIFs and are also available on mobile devices
Not for those who...
- You do not like to save GIFs
- You prefer to create, watch, and share your own GIFs
Why we love it
5SecondsApp provides GIFs from Giphy.com as well as curated content. Find a GIF you love on your mobile device? Just save it and sync it Apple TV to view it later.
5SecondsApp is FREE but there are more add-ons
App Store Description
Create animated GIFs from photos AND videos!
Search for animated GIFs!
* Create GIFs from video, photos, burst photos, live photos, and animated PNG
* Apply filters to enhance your creations.
* Add text annotations to your GIFs
* Add stickers to your GIFs
* Rearrange the frames of your GIFs
* Control the speed of GIF playback
* Save individual GIF frames as images
* Share links to your GIFs via, Clipboard, Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Google+, Pinterest and Instagram. When sharing links to GIFs, the GIF may be uploaded to 5secondsapp.com for the best experience
* Share your GIF files via email, MMS, and Clipboard
* Save GIFs directly to your device photos. When you save a GIF to your camera roll, it will not animate. It is still saved as an animated GIF, however.
* Save GIFs to your device as a video or animated PNG
* Upload GIFs to Dropbox
This app was made to be easy to use. No pressure to join a social network. Just make .GIFs!
Email [email protected] with questions!
A note about sharing: 5SecondsApp will upload your GIFs to 5secondsapp.com only when you enable sharing AND share to a social network.
A note about Tumblr: When sharing GIFs to Tumblr, keep them under 2MB in size to ensure they will animate on the Tumblr site.
AppAdvice does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the iTunes Search API, to help our users find the best apps to download. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to [email protected] and your information will be removed.