Discover unique creations from fine art to graphic design
Behance will serve up interesting new image slideshows that make great conversation starters in the background.
Photo galleries. Behace features a large array of creative talent that has posted their items to the system. Browse through the various high resolution photography, and get info on the creators.
Choose your category. Pick one of the categories to begin viewing the works. From architecture to fine arts to industrial design to photography, the creative fields vary with wonderful pieces to discover. Then select any one of them to begin viewing the photos within the collection, which will play for you automatically, one after the other.
What is it about?
Behance comes from the Adobe family of apps and has a large variety of image types that range from advertising and architecture to photography and typography. The images are displayed beautifully in a continuous slideshow. You can adjust the settings for each slideshow, learn more about the artist or image with a click, and quickly set the scene for your home or business.
For those who...
- You like images from various creative design types
- You enjoy professional images
Not for those who...
- You prefer your own images on Apple TV
- You do not like viewing professional images
Why we love it
Behance offers a nice array of images for both your home and your business. The endless slide shows provide the perfect setting with photos, illustrations, and designs to match.
App Store Description
Use Behance for iOS to explore millions of projects by the world’s top creative talent wherever you are.
• Search and explore millions of projects on Behance
• Browse the latest activity and new work by Creatives you follow
• Access your profile, collections, and statistics on your work
• Explore the work of creatives from RISD, SVA, LinkedIn, AIGA, AdWeek, and other Schools and Organizations sites powered by Behance
• Browse award-winning “Served” Galleries for Fashion, Typography, Architecture, Photography, Digital Art, and more
• Follow top creatives on Behance and see what they appreciate
- Inbox, Notifications, My Work, and Nearby.
- A Glance displays your daily stats on Behance.
- Remotely control Airplay presentations from your watch.
- Handoff to your phone from nearly any watch activity.
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Behance is the leading online platform to showcase & discover creative work and is part of the Adobe Family. Behance’s team of curators feature new work every day from top portfolios in the fields of design, fashion, illustration, industrial design, architecture, photography, fine art, advertising, typography, motion graphics, sound design, and many more. Leading creative companies find talent on Behance, and millions of visitors use Behance to track the latest and greatest creative talent.