What is it about?
Attention! Best game in Turkey in 2015!
Colors United is FREE but there are more add-ons
Buy 20000 coins
App Store Description
Attention! Best game in Turkey in 2015!
The most colorful puzzle game is here now! Now with Multiplayer mode!
Warning: This game can be addictive in massive ways and impair your visual health
Expand the borders of your territory by capturing surrounding objects that are as complex as they are deceptively colorful and try to unite the entire screen/field under the same tone in the given time.
Play either solo in stage mode or oppose a friend in the battle mode.
This is a free, delicate, and a very jazzy matching game based on six different colors and four different geometrical shapes.
The goal is simple – to paint the whole game board with one shade in given moves. Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue or Violet … Think twice, and choose the correct one that will enable you to pass the level without exceeding maximum moves.
The app already has 150 levels plus a multiplayer mode and you can expect new content to arrive soon!
The game has three different modes:
-Stage: Here, you have to be very conscious and try to acknowledge the setting of game field in order to complete the levels without exceeding the maximum steps. Also in this mode, you can expect to find bonuses in every level that will grant access to bonus levels full of wonders. Obtain these bonuses and enjoy the oncoming surprises.
-Free: Don’t want to have any stress? Than play the free mode, where you can just have the pleasure of enjoying the game and do not even consider anything else.
-Battle (opposition mode): In this mode you are not alone. Your opponent can either be a friend or the AI. The win condition of the battle mode is to outplay your enemy and capture more fields than the opponent. Pursue your opponent, and do your best when you find yourself at the right occasion.
How to handle it?
- Flood all cells in the field with one shade by using as few turns as possible
- In every move you pick a tone and you try to capture the surrounding figures with the color of your choosing).
- Plan your moves efficiently because the jazziness of united colors can be rough sometimes.
- You will be rewarded with three stars if you can finish the level with two remaining moves
- In each level, there is a bonus task. If you can unlock them, you will be able to play bonus levels.
- Rules change with levels. There is always a new object to tackle in and you should renew your strategy for each level to cope.
- Board is sorted in a randomly generated order. On very rare occasions, there is a chance that the board becomes easier or harder than other boards of the repeated levels.
- Circle: A circle can capture all its surrounding figures.
- Square: A square invades only 4 neighbouring squares. Corners are not counted
- Hex: A hex is connected with all surrounding objects. So both edges and corners are counted.
- Diamond: Diamonds are just like squares. They only connect with adjacent objects that are touching via edges not corners.
While playing, you will constantly find yourself in awkward situations that will force you to think and concentrate even harder. Even if you feel desperate at one point or another, by playing carefully and calmly you can see that each level has an optimal solution.
- 4 Different Elements: Square, Circle, Diamond, Hex
- 6 Tones: Yellow, Red, Violet, Green, Blue, Orange
- Tutorial for beginners
- Cool graphics that will not bother your eyes
- 150 levels from easy to hard
- 30 bonus levels with unique surprises and characters
- Facebook, Twitter, vk integration
- Complete achievements and see your rank
- Billions of draft and combinations
Since ‘Colors United’ will be your genuine and inevitable habit for the foreseeable future, it may harm your nervous system. In order to sustain your vital functions try to remember giving some breaks during play.
This app is %100 free, but the fact is that it offers some advertisements and in app purchases that essentially help us improve the game we are so passionate about!