Get your fill of the CW whenever you have some spare time
Catch up on the CW in your own time with this app. The best part is that it is all free.
Get straight to the show. With the CW Seed super simple interface, getting to the show you want is a breeze. Either browse the selection of shows on the main screen or do a search for a certain one. Then just select a season, choose an episode, and you are on your way to entertaining TV.
What is it about?
The CW is a network that we are all familiar with due to the rather fully stocked lineup of television shows, such as "Vixen," "The O.C.," "Whose Line Is It Anyway?," "Veronica Mars," and more. While the network has some great original programming, it can be hard to keep up with everything due to schedule conflicts with when the show is on and your own busy life. Fortunately, this app lets you access the entire CW catalog of shows for free, so you can catch up on what you've missed whenever you have time. It's a must-have if you enjoy any shows on the CW.
For those who...
- You like the shows on the CW
- You are never able to catch the shows as they air
Not for those who...
- You don't like the CW
- You don't watch a lot of TV
Why we love it
We like to watch television, including some shows on the CW. Being able to access all of these on our Apple TV, for free, is amazing.
App Store Description
CW Seed is your home for Everwood, DC shows like Vixen and Constantine, bingeable favorites like Forever, The Game, Girlfriends, Everybody Hates Chris and Pushing Daisies, and award-winning original comedies like I Ship It that you can’t see anywhere else. It's also the only place you can see every episode of Whose Line, from Drew to Aisha. Watch hundreds of hours of your favorite shows for free, anytime you want.
* ABSOLUTELY FREE: We don't even know how you would pay us.
* COMPLETE SERIES: Burn through every season of modern classics like Hellcats, V and 666 Park Ave
* DC SPOTLIGHT: Watch Vixen, Justice League movies, Constantine and more…
* ORIGINAL COMEDIES: Discover the funniest shows first, with the added ability to say “I told you so” later.
* 200+ EPISODES OF WHOSE LINE: 177,380 laughs, zero points that matter.