When you can't get enough of the E! Network
E! Now brings you your fix of the E! network right on your Apple TV. It's easier than ever to keep up with the Kardashians.
Watch All Your Favorite Shows. With the E! Now app, you can browse through all the shows on the network, to stream episodes on demand. The most popular shows are featured right at the top for easy discovery.
Watch Episodes Later via Watchlist. Once your find a particular episode you are interested in, you can choose to watch it later, by adding it to your watchlist.
What is it about?
With the E! Now app on your Apple TV, it's never been easier to keep up with the Kardashians or watch your other reality TV shows and favorites on the network. Once you launch the app, just log in with your cable provider information and you'll gain access to the entire library of full episodes of E! programming, including "Keeping Up with the Kardashians." If you are a fan of the E! Network, then this is the app for you.
For those who...
- You like the E! Network
- You enjoy reality TV shows
Not for those who...
- You don't care about E!
- You don't like the Kardashians
Why we love it
The E! Network has some good entertainment when you just want to shut your brain off for a bit, and this makes it easy to access their original programming.
App Store Description
Want to watch your favorite E! shows anywhere at any time? E! Now is the app to do just that!
Once you open the app, log in with your personal TV provider’s login (cable, satellite, or telco provider of TV) to get the most out of E! Now and to gain access to full episodes of your favorite E! programming!
E! Now Features:
• Full episode viewing when you sign in with your TV provider account
• Save your favorite shows to your watchlist for quick access to the latest episodes
• Chromecast and AirPlay! You can now start the episodes in the app and stream E! Now to your TV and Apple TV.
• Free trial – watch up to 3 full episodes of your choice for one month
• Can't finish an episode in one sitting? The app saves your place!
• E! TV program guide
• Facebook, Twitter, and email sharing