Prepare to lead the orchestra in this enjoyable rhythm game for Apple TV.
With Epic Orchestra on Apple TV, just swipe in the direction of the arrow once it lands on the pad. Nailing the note right in the center will earn you an epic score. You can start by choosing from easy, normal, or hard game modes.
Watch the trailer
Starting simple. The easy mode is the best way to begin so that you can get used to the flow of the game and the controls. The arrows move somewhat slow so that you can score big for hitting the notes perfectly.
Moving up to normal. Once you have mastered the easy mode, you can try normal mode. This is just a bit more difficult as the arrows fall faster. So, when you are ready to try this mode, make sure you are prepared.
Choose your setting. The game controls are easy with your Siri remote. You just swipe in the direction of the arrow once it lands on the pad. Nailing the note right in the center will earn you an epic score. You can start by choosing from easy, normal, or hard game modes.
What is it about?
Epic Orchestra for Apple TV makes you the maestro. Conduct your orchestra to play magnificent music from Beethoven, Mozart, and other talented composers in this new rhythm game. With a total of 15 levels, 27 Game Center achievements, three difficulty settings, and cool power-ups, dig out your baton and prepare to lead.
For those who...
- You enjoy music games on Apple TV
- You like classical music
Not for those who...
- You do not own an Apple TV
- You dislike classical music
Why we love it
Epic Orchestra is an enjoyable game for Apple TV, especially for those who appreciate classical music. The controls are responsive, the pixel graphics are cute, and the gameplay is fun, making this an overall entertaining experience.
Epic Orchestra is FREE but there are more add-ons
Unlock All Songs
App Store Description
"It combines frantic rhythm action with beautiful, sombre music, in a juxtaposition that shouldn't work but does so wonderfully."
Epic Orchestra is a swipe-based rhythm game with an awesome classical music score. You're the Maestro conducting the orchestra as they perform music from legendary composers such as Grieg, Beethoven, Mozart, and more.
Feel the beat as you progress your way through various rhythmic challenges. With Epic Orchestra, you'll connect to these classic tunes like never before as you swipe your pixel baton left, right, up, and down.
- Swipe based rhythmic controls
- Game Center Leaderboards
- 27 Game Center Achievements
- 15 levels (5 free/10 IAP)
- Variable difficulty (easy, normal, hard)
- Full classical music score
- Power-ups & quirky animations
- Universal purchase available for iPhone, iPad, iPod & Apple TV
Epic Songs Included:
• Gymnopédie no.1- Erik Satie
• Puck - Edvard Grieg
• Canon in D - Johann Pachelbel
• Prelude in G minor - S. Rachmaninoff
• Maple Leaf Rag - Scott Joplin
Plus 10 more with IAP:
• Morning Mood - Edvard Grieg
• Partita in A minor - J.S. Bach
• Pathetique - Ludwig Von Beethoven
• Cello Suite no.1 - J.S. Bach
• Etude Opus 10 no.12 - Frédéric Chopin
• Dr. Gradus Ad Parnassus - C. Debussy
• Moonlight Sonata 3rd - L. Beethoven
• Turkish March - Amadeus Mozart
• Golliwogg's Cakewalk - C. Debussy
• Prelude no.1 - J.S. Bach
For news and updates, follow us @mobypixel.
Thanks for playing!
AppAdvice does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the iTunes Search API, to help our users find the best apps to download. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to [email protected] and your information will be removed.