For a streaming video screen saver that offers scenic views, look no further.
Eyeris provides a variety of HD video scenes with four convenient playback options. With cityscapes, landscapes, and other nature views, the app can help you create the ideal setting. Note that Eyeris uses bandwidth for video streaming.
Just click play. When you open the app on your Apple TV, just press the play button the screen and you will see beautiful natures scenes one after another. You can swipe right on the Siri remote touchpad to mark one as a favorite or swipe left to delete it. The videos display for a short time each for a nice effect.
What is it about?
Eyeris serves up high-quality videos scenes right on your Apple TV. View amazing city or country scenes, lovely sunsets, and beautiful landscapes with a click. From dinner parties and romantic dinners to reception areas and lounges, the variety of options allow you to create the perfect atmosphere.
For those who...
- You enjoy video screen savers
- You like both city and nature scenes
Not for those who...
- You dislike video screen savers
- You prefer static images
Why we love it
For HD video scenes of nature and more, Eyeris on Apple TV helps you to set the mood with style.
App Store Description
Eyeris's scenic videos and art imagry provide pleasing Background Scenery, Wall Art, or Calming Distractions. The app offers a Video Library of scenic views and an Image Library of classic and contemporary art. View curated categories, or use controls to pick content and customize play.
Eyeris is designed to be:
• An alternative to distracting, mindless TV
• A better use of your big TV's “off” time
• Background for activities such as study, reading, parties, socializing, relaxing, exercise, or long phone calls
• Wall Art: contemporary and classic art, virtual picture window, decor
• Calming distraction while you're up to something else
• Multimedia library: scenic (streamed) video, and classic and contemporary image art
• Curated video and image playlists
• Controls optionally used to further customize what you see when, and how it is presented