All of your files on Apple TV
View photos, PDFs, play videos and stream music stored on your Mac, PC, TimeCapsule or NAS drive on your Apple TV.
Access Your Files. The app makes it easy to browse and view files on your Mac, PC, NAS Drive, or Time Capsule. It's easy to sync your device, and does an especially good job with streaming video files you have stored.
What is it about?
With FileBrowserTV, you can access all of your files on Apple TV. These include photos, music, PDF files, and much more.
For those who...
- You need to see your files on the big screen
- Have files in multiple locations
- Also live in the PC world
Not for those who...
- File watching isn't your thing
- You only live in the Mac world
- Rather be watching iTunes
Why we love it
Sometimes looking at files on a big screen is important. What's bigger than your television?
App Store Description
View photos, PDFs, play videos and stream music stored on your Mac, PC, TimeCapsule or NAS drive on your Apple TV!
Browse your holiday photos with your family - now easier than ever.
Scan your network, connect, browse, sit back and enjoy.
- Streams video formats supported by Apple TV.
- View thumbnails to easily find the pictures you’re looking for.
- Choose from ten different picture slideshow animations.
- Stream music while browsing or watching a slideshow.
- Create shortcuts to your folders for easy browsing.
- Add a parental lock to selected folders to keep content for older ones private.
- Automatic scan finds your shared folders on computers and drives.
- Built in help so you can easily share folders on computers.
- Open and view PDF files and comics on your TV using zoom, pan and the page navigator.
- View comic book CBR and CBZ files and images within ZIP and RAR files.
- View digital camera raw format files.
If you have gigabytes of pictures and videos, FileBrowserTV will handle them with ease. No indexing is needed, and nothing is copied to cloud storage. It all happens on your network.
FileBrowserTV has been written from the ground up for Apple TV. The user interface is super smooth and looks great, so it will be a pleasure to browse your memories!
Try all features for 14 days for free and then decide whether to purchase the full version.
AppAdvice does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the iTunes Search API, to help our users find the best apps to download. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to [email protected] and your information will be removed.