Don't take yourself, or practice, too seriously with these fun and easy to follow video tutorials
Laugh, make funny faces, and get your workout on with Adriene who will make you feel right at home.
Watch the trailer
What is it about?
Yoga with Adriene - Find What Feels Good is the perfect app for anyone. There are tons of videos to chose from like Yoga for Weight Loss, or Yoga for Beginners. All the videos feature Adriene, who is just a delight, and makes you feel like you are just a couple of folks hanging in her living room. She really doesn't take herself too seriously, which makes you feel super comfortable. We love Yoga with Adriene!
For those who...
- You've never done yoga Are looking for a fun workout Looking for a good workout
Not for those who...
- You are looking for a super serious yoga practice Can't take a joke Aren't looking for a monthly membership
Why we love it
Sometimes working out sucks, but with Adriene it's always a good time. You feel total trust, and like you're just hanging out in her living doing some yoga. You can't help but not take yourself too seriously because Adriene is always cracking jokes and making you smile whenever things get too intense. It's perfect for the beginner and even those that have practiced for years.
Find What Feels Good is FREE but there are more add-ons
Yoga with Adriene Subscription
Yoga with Adriene Subscription
App Store Description
Subscribe to get access to all Find What Feels Good Yoga videos, right on your iPhone or iPad.*
With this subscription, you will receive:
• 100+ hours of Find What Feels Good Yoga!
• Beautiful, HD streaming videos
• Automatically beam videos from your phone to your Chromecast or AirPlay enabled devices
• No Internet required! Sync videos to watch offline, or connect with WiFi, 3G and 4G
• Pick up where you left off, no problem
• Comment on videos with the rest of the community
• Tell your friends about your favorite videos with Twitter, Facebook, texts, and email, right in the app
• For existing subscribers, you can simply sign in to your account to get access. No need to resubscribe.
Adriene is an actor and yoga teacher based out of Austin, TX. She is co-founder of Find What Feels Good, a growing online library of Yoga and Yoga Lifestyle tools to encourage you to be authentic, do your best and find what feels good. She also leads Yoga With Adriene, a happy and successful online yoga community, which creates free creative content to inspire people of all shapes and sizes to connect to their body daily. Adriene approaches health and wellness with a playfulness and even a sense of humor that encourages all personalities to the mat. YWA takes her playful approach to yoga on the road, meeting new friends and connecting online relationships to real faces – always inviting you to build awareness, embrace individuality and connect to something BIG.
To access all features and content you can subscribe to Find What Feels Good on a monthly or yearly basis with an auto-renewing subscription right inside the app.* Pricing can vary by region and will be confirmed before purchase in the app. In app subscriptions will automatically renew at the end of their cycle.
* All payments will be paid through your iTunes Account and may be managed under Account Settings after the initial payment. Subscription payments will automatically renew unless deactivated at least 24-hours before the end of the current cycle. Your account will be charged for renewal at least 24-hours prior to the end of the current cycle. Any unused portion of your free trial will be forfeited upon payment. Cancellations are incurred by disabling auto-renewal.
Terms of Service: https://yogawithadriene.vhx.tv/tos
AppAdvice does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the iTunes Search API, to help our users find the best apps to download. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to [email protected] and your information will be removed.