A fun and exciting choose your own adventure movie.
Late Shift - Your Decisions Are You is an interactive and exciting adventure. You'll help Matt, a smart and street-wise student, make a number of decisions There is more than four hours of film to view.
Watch the trailer
Hang on to the remote. You're basically watching a well-made movie. But the fun twist is that during certain points, you'll get to choose how Matt reacts and responds. The high-quality movie was filmed on location in London.
Action packed. The movie features a number of great drama scenes where your decision could mean the different between life and death.
Dive on in. After finishing the movie for the first time, you can go back and select a different chapter to start with.
What is it about?
While the movie plays out, you'll help the main protagonist Matt make a number of different decisions. Your choices will help guide the movie's action. There are more than 180 different choices to make throughout, and there are seven different endings to the movie. Just to note, this isn't exactly a choice for family movie night. While it's not officially rated, there's a significant amount of adult content.
For those who...
- You'd like to breathe new life into movie night.
- You enjoy action movies.
Not for those who...
- You're looking for something more family friendly.
- You're wanting to play a real game.
Why we love it
When starting the movie, I was a bit apprehsensive wondering if it would actually be as fun as it sounds. But my concerns will quickly put to rest. The movie is high quality, and getting to select how Matt responded to the different situations was a lot of fun. I won't give away too much about the movie, but you won't be disappointed. I even enjoyed getting to replay the story to see the different outcomes and endings.
App Store Description
You decide for the hero.
The ultimate combination between film and game.
• 1 story – countless storylines – 7 different endings.
• 180 decision points.
• A total of more than 4 hours of film.
Matt, a smart student, has to prove his innocence after being forced into the robbery of a famous London auction house. How will he/you decide to act when everything is turning against him?
You take decisions for Matt by simply touching buttons at decisive moments of the story. You’re under the same time pressure as he is, and you’ll only have a few seconds to decide. But you’ll never know in advance what the best decision is. Some consequences will show up immediately after you’ve decided, others only much later in the story.
DECISIONS AND CONSEQUENCES …
Will you be able to guide Matt out of his desperate situation? It’s in your hands whether Matt adopts the brave and difficult path to redemption, or not. Naturally, not all of the seven endings are pleasant. So you’ll have to live with the consequences of yours and Matt’s actions.
A NEW CINEMATIC EXPERIENCE …
• The average length of this unique interactive experience is similar to a feature-length movie but it offers a total of more than four hours of film. In order to fully explore the countless storylines, you can play it through as many times as you want and you’ll learn more each time.
• The film is in English language. You can choose English, French, German and Italian subtitles, which also changes the language of the buttons used for decision making.
Your Decisions Are You.