Watch live MLB games on the Apple TV
The official app from the MLB lets you stream all 162 games of the regular season on the Apple TV. The system only offers out of market games due to MLB blackout restrictions. That means you can't watch the Yankees in New York or the Dodgers in LA, but you can watch them from everywhere else around the country.
Watch the trailer
Two Games At Once. You can tune into two MLB games at the same time. Simply start watching one game, then press menu and swipe over to select another current game.
Scores Plus Video. You can view the MLB scoreboard along with stats of the current game, all while watching the live video feed. You can always watch one game full screen, and do so at 60 frames per second.
Watch Every Game. You can watch every out of market MLB game for the entire season. You can't watch the Yankees in New York, or the Dodgers in LA, but you can watch them everywhere else. The app does provide the home and away broadcasts of each game.
What is it about?
The 2016 edition of MLB At Bat features 60 frames per second broadcasts of either the home of away team. The Apple TV app also features split-screen viewing allowing you to watch two MLB games on the same screen. You have the choice of watching one game with the scoreboard surrounding the picture, or simply watch full screen.
For those who...
- You like baseball
- Enjoy live streaming
Not for those who...
- You're not a baseball fan
- You don't like blackout restrictions
Why we love it
This might be the best live streaming service around with great picture quality, quick connections, and multiple viewing options.
MLB At Bat is FREE but there are more add-ons
At Bat Premium
At Bat Premium Annual
MLB.TV Premium Monthly
At Bat Premium with Trial
MLB.TV Premium Monthly with Trial
MLB.TV Premium Monthly
At Bat Premium Annual
Apple TV Monthly
App Store Description
At Bat – the #1 source for live baseball on your iPhone and iPad – Is the official app of Major League Baseball.
**** AT BAT SUBSCRIPTIONS ****
At Bat offers two subscription options for its extensive premium features, covering live MLB games from Opening Day to the World Series.
- Yearly recurring fee of $19.99.
- Monthly recurring fee of $2.99.
- MLB.TV All Teams subscribers receive At Bat’s premium features for free.
**** 2019 FEATURES ****
(NOTE: Additional features and functionality will be available in regular app updates throughout the season. Make sure to keep At Bat updated to take advantage of these as you follow your favorite team and players.)
-- Watch and Listen Live --
• Watch the MLB.TV Game of the Day (subject to blackout restrictions; no subscription required)
• Access your MLB.TV All Teams subscription to watch every out-of-market game (Subscription required)
• Watch in-game highlights (No blackout restrictions; no subscription required)
• Listen to Home, Away and Spanish-language (where available) radio broadcasts (At Bat Premium subscription required)
• Watch 60fps video for unmatched high quality streaming of select live MLB.TV broadcasts (supported iPhones and iPads only; At Bat Premium subscription required)
• Watch Condensed Games (At Bat Premium subscription required)
• Multitasking split view (select iPads)
• Picture-in-Picture streaming for live video and highlights (select iPads)
• Multi-platform live audio access for At Bat Premium subscribers (portable to Mac/PC and to the MLB skill on voice activated platforms with a valid MLB.com account)
• Universal support for At Bat Premium subscribers, accessible on iPhone, iPad and other supported smartphones and tablets
• Watch MLB Network programming (pay TV authentication required)
-- Follow Your Favorite Team --
• Enhanced, Gameday pitch-by-pitch features, including realistic ballpark renderings from all 30 MLB parks
• Breaking news, schedules, interactive rosters and player stats for every team
• Sortable batting, pitching and fielding statistics
• Customize your iPhone and iPad screens with MLB Club-branded app icons
• Designated your favorite team to be featured in At Bat’s homescreen, scoreboard, news and video
• Classic games video archive featuring dozens of baseball’s legendary games
• Search function for all active and historical MLB player cards (iPhone only)
• Closed captioning for live video
• Get notifications for Cut4’s offbeat short-form content
• Application available in Spanish language, requires device language set to Spanish
Access At Bat Premium for $2.99 per month or $19.99 annually. You will be automatically billed $2.99 through iTunes every 30 days or $19.99 every 365 days until you cancel your subscription. Stream MLB.TV Monthly for $24.99 per month from March through and including October. You will be automatically billed $24.99 through iTunes every 30 days, through and including October, until you cancel your subscription. Your subscription will automatically renew annually on or about March 1 each year for $24.99. Stream MLB.TV Yearly. You will be charged the then-current introductory yearly price. Your subscription will automatically renew annually on the anniversary date for $118.99. Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Subscriptions can be managed and the auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the iTunes Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
© 2019 MLB Advanced Media, L.P. All Major League Baseball trademarks and copyrights used herein are the property of the applicable MLB entity. All rights reserved.
AppAdvice does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the iTunes Search API, to help our users find the best apps to download. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to [email protected] and your information will be removed.