Blue, Franklin, and Little Bear are waiting for you to take a spin on Apple TV
Noggin – Preschool shows and educational videos for kids lets your children watch their favorite shows on Apple TV. The app has a seven-day free trial and then requires a subscription via in-app purchase starting at $2.99.
Pick a show and go. Spin through the shows available and then click on any one of them to see what’s inside. You can then scroll sideways to see the episodes and videos available for each. Then just pick a show and get ready to roll through the fun times with your favorite characters.
What is it about?
With Noggin – Preschool shows and educational videos for kids your little ones can enjoy their favorites all in one spot. From “Backyardigans” and “Blue’s Clues” to “Oswald” and “Pocoyo,” the app has over 15 shows to choose from with new videos added weekly. So, if your preschooler would love to see Moose and Zee guide them through a colorful app full of enjoyable and educational shows, check it out on Apple TV.
For those who...
- You do not mind subscribing to the service.
- You like the shows offered for your kids.
Not for those who...
- You do not want to pay for a subscription.
- Your children do not like or watch the shows offered.
Why we love it
Noggin – Preschool shows and educational videos for kids offers over 15 favorites with new videos added each week. So, for all those great shows in one location, pop up the app on Apple TV and enjoy a few with your kids.
Noggin Preschool Learning App is FREE but there are more add-ons
Unlimited Monthly Subscription
App Store Description
Subscribe to NOGGIN and your child can watch over 1,500 episodes from preschool TV shows like PAW Patrol, Blue's Clues, Peppa Pig, The Backyardigans, Yo Gabba Gabba, Dora the Explorer, and more. Moose & Zee, our beloved hosts, are kids’ co-adventurers, guiding them on a fun-filled journey to explore numbers & shapes, letters & sounds, music, art, manners, and much more. With NOGGIN, kids will also learn important pre-kindergarten skills through our collection of educational videos and play-along videos featuring Bubble Guppies, Blaze and the Monster Machines, and Team Umizoomi.
Here’s why NOGGIN is great for your preschooler:
- Popular preschool shows with no commercials
- Fun and educational videos featured in literacy and science playlists
- Classic nursery rhymes and full episodes in English and Spanish
- New videos specially selected and added weekly
- Surprise moments with Moose & Zee and their friends
- Interactive videos that invite kids to become a part of the story
- Kids can swipe, tap, and even talk to their favorite characters
- Download videos over Wi-Fi and then watch them offline
Start Your Subscription Today!
- First 7 days free and then $7.99/month – cancel at any time
- Your iTunes account will be charged $7.99/month when your trial ends
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
- Cancel your subscription in iTunes Settings > Subscription > Manage
- Avoid auto-renew charges by canceling before the end of your trial or current billing period
NOGGIN collects personal user data as well as non-personal user data (including aggregated data). User data collection is in accordance with applicable law, such as COPPA. User data may be used, for example, to respond to user requests; enable users to take advantage of certain features and services; personalize content; and manage and improve Nickelodeon's services.
For users residing in the EU, NOGGIN may include the use of persistent identifiers for game management purposes and installation of this app constitutes your permission to such usage of persistent identifiers for all users on your device.
End User License Agreement:
The End User License Agreement for this app includes arbitration for disputes – see FAQs: http://www.nick.com/faqs/
NOGGIN offers in-app purchases and charges real money for additional in-app content. You may lock out the ability to purchase in-app content by adjusting your device’s settings.
You may have set up your Apple ID password to keep you logged on for 15 minutes after an initial in-app purchase. If so, additional purchases won’t require a re-entry of the password during this 15 minute interval. This is a function of how you set up your account and not within our control.
AppAdvice does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the iTunes Search API, to help our users find the best apps to download. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to [email protected] and your information will be removed.