Seasonality TV gives you the best bang for your buck
Seasonality TV is a powerful app that shows you the forecast and displays live radar maps.
Big, bold display. Seasonality TV offers a bold display that is easy to see at a glance. From current conditions to daily forecasts to handy maps, the app has it all. The Forecast section lets you click a specific day to get even more weather details. So, you can plan ahead by viewing the temperatures, chance precipitation, and cloud cover for the upcoming week.
What is it about?
Seasonality TV is a powerful and comprehensive weather center for your Apple TV. Seasonality gathers data from all over the world to provide you with the most detailed and informative weather data there possibly is, and there is no waste of screen space. You can get a weekly 6-day forecast and hourly forecast, as well as astronomical data, radar maps, and even terrain maps that show how the land has changed according to the weather. No matter what you're looking for in a weather app, chances are you will find it with Seasonality TV.
For those who...
- You want a complete weather center app for your Apple TV
- You crave every bit of weather data
Not for those who...
- You want something simple
- You just need the basics
Why we love it
Seasonality TV is a powerful weather app that comes packed with a ton of information, radar maps, terrain views, and other data. It is a comprehensive solution for anyone who wants to turn their television set into a full weather center.
App Store Description
Seasonality TV turns your living room into a complete weather center. Gathering data from sources all over the world, Seasonality TV is the last weather app you’ll ever need.
The interface has been optimized to dedicate as much of the screen as possible to showing weather data. No extra cruft and never any ads. Some key features of Seasonality TV include:
• Search over 65,000 pre-defined locations in more than 200 countries.
• Current weather conditions and astronomical data like sunrise/sunset times and moon phase.
• A 6 day forecast and an hourly forecast.
• Animated map with infrared satellite imagery and Particle Mode showing the wind field worldwide.
• Animated radar map with imagery for the US, Canada, and Australia.
• Animated worldwide temperature map also showing the surface analysis over North America.
• Map terrain that changes every month of the year to match the seasons.
What we're working on:
• More map styles.
Visit http://GetSeasonality.com to learn more.
We make every effort to have full data coverage worldwide, but this isn't always possible. To see a detailed list of what data is available in your region, check the international coverage page at: