A perfect personal trainer
Sometimes introducing any good habits into your life is easier said than done. But the Streaks app helps to make that a bit easier. The app, which is basically a to-do list for habits. And a companion app, Streaks Workout, focuses just on exercise.
Warm-up time. The app features a number of different equipment-free exercises that focus on different parts of the body.
Start the workout. While you're encouraged to workout daily, you can select exactly how long you're willing to sweat.
Good for more than just one person. Head to the app's Settings to save up to four different profiles and even switch the app's colors.
What is it about?
Instead of needing to head to the gym for a workout, you can take advantage of the app any time of the day on the Apple TV. There are 18 different equipment-free exercises to select from. As a nice touch, you can select from four different workout lengths - 6, 12, 18, or 30 minutes. There is a video demonstration of each exercise and even tips to help refine your technique.
For those who...
- You want to be motivated without going to the gym.
- Don't have much time every day to dedicate to exercise and want to fit it into your schedule.
Not for those who...
- You're looking for a more full-featured exercise app.
- You like to see more detailed views on how to complete the different exercises.
Why we love it
If you've enjoyed the original Streaks app, Streaks Workout is definitely recommended. It's well designed, and the different exercises are easy to learn and really help you break a sweat. Being able to select the length of the workout really allows anyone to squeeze in some exercise daily.
App Store Description
The personal trainer that you actually want to use.
Exercise at home, in the park, at the gym, anywhere!
You don't need any equipment - you just need a few minutes and a floor.
You can customize which exercises you want to do, making it great for all ages and abilities.
* 18 equipment-free exercises to choose from
* 4 different workout lengths (approx. 6, 12, 18 or 30 minutes)
* Demonstrations of all exercises
* Tips to help your refine your technique
* Built-in timer and statistics
* Saves workouts to the Health app
No more excuses: this is the workout you won't dread.
If you have any questions, comments, please contact [email protected], or tweet us at @StreaksWorkout.
ABOUT HEALTH DATA: