Kids can fly to the moon and back with an out-of-this-world app for Apple TV.
This is my Spacecraft – Rocket Science for Kids is an experience for Apple TV that shows kids what it is like to be an astronaut. The app has facts about the space science, an intuitive interface, and is suitable for all ages.
Interactive Space Exploration. Let your kids pilot their own space missions with interactive space shuttle, lunar module, astronaut outfit, and more. Everything is made for accessible entertainment while being fun and educational.
What is it about?
Who hasn’t dreamt of being an astronaut? This is my Spacecraft – Rocket Science for Kids lets your children see what it is like to fly through space. They will see how astronauts eat and sleep, learn fun facts about space and the solar system, and explore the vast universe in all its glory on Apple TV. With original illustrations, relaxed play, and entertaining learning, this is a terrific app for the big screen.
For those who...
- You want to help your child learn about the universe
- Your child is interested in space and the solar system
Not for those who...
- Your child has no interest in space or the solar system
- You prefer your current Apple TV app that teaches about the universe
Why we love it
This is my Spacecraft – Rocket Science for Kids is a fun way to learn about space science and exploration on Apple TV.
App Store Description
10, 9, 8, 7... Engines running - go!
Get suited up, take a photo and take your best friend with you to spend a day in space.
Get to know all about traveling to the moon and record your own instructions for space mission and program your science adventure to the space station.
Learn facts about space traveling, our solar system, the universe – and far beyond!
A beautiful illustrated and animated app that allows the children to dive into space and the world of space science in a playful way. In more than 20 sections they can play, explore and become a pro on space science.
This app relies on the the initial STEM foundation and provides standards-based structured inquiry-based and real world problem-based learning, connecting parts from all four of the STEM subjects. There is also an emphasis placed on bridging in-school and out-of-school STEM learning opportunities.
Code your spacemission:
Instructions in programs are executed following a precise order. When setting up your mission to the spacestation the instructions are put together by placing illustrations along a path that represents a command line.
No reading required, the app features spoken stories and engaging voice over by children!
The children get to know many interesting facts such as:
– How old is the universe
– How does a rocket get to the moon (and back again)
– What do astronauts eat and how do they sleep
– Facts about the Solar System and each of its planet
- Original artwork
- More than 100 illustrations
- No reading required
- Voice over read by children
- Additional texts available for "little smarty-pants"
- Intuitive, safe, and kid-friendly interface
- Fun for all ages, from toddlers to adults
- No rules or levels, curiosity is rewarded
- Contains no in-app purchases or advertisements from third party companies
This is my Spacecraft – Rocket Science for Kids follows a playful and educational method that entertains children while learning.
We love to hear from you! Reach out: [email protected]