Amazing recipes and cooking lessons from top chefs
Watch Cooking Channel anytime with access to live TV and full episodes of your favorite shows such as Brunch @ Bobby’s, Junk Food Flip, Tia Mowry at Home, Dinner at Tiffani’s and more.
Cook with your favorites. You can review the featured shows and episodes from the main screen or check out your favorites in the Shows section. “Carnival Eats,” “Junk Food Clip,” and “Simply Laura” are all available for viewing. Just select your show and get cooking! You also have the option to watch Cooking Channel live and can see what is currently airing.
What is it about?
If you have a cable or satellite subscription with a qualifying provider, Watch Cooking Channel allows you to enjoy the channel's content on your Apple TV. Stream Cooking Channel live for no extra charge or watch the latest full episodes on demand. There are also a variety of videos from your favorite shows and hosts with no login required, and you can continue watching videos from where you previously stopped. The app provides closed captioning, for those who need or want that feature.
For those who...
- Like Cooking Channel
- Have a satellite or cable subscription
Not for those who...
- You don't have a cable or satellite subscription
- You don't like cooking shows
Why we love it
The content provided to the Watch Cooking Channel app is great, giving you some awesome ways to learn new recipes and refine your cooking techniques. If you have a cable or satellite subscription, you can enjoy live streaming straight from your Apple TV, or catch up on your favorite shows with video on demand.
App Store Description
The Cooking Channel app gives you access to Live TV and full episodes of your favorite shows such as Brunch @ Bobby’s, Carnival Eats, Tia Mowry at Home, Dinner at Tiffani’s and more. Included in your cable or satellite subscription through participating TV providers.
With this app, you can:
WATCH TV THE WAY YOU WANT:
* Stream Cooking Channel live right to your iPhone or iPad. Just sign in with the username and password provided by your participating television service provider or use Apple’s Single sign-on for full access.
* Watch the latest full episodes and clips from your favorite Cooking Channel shows and hosts On Demand.
* AirPlay is now supported to watch through your Apple TV (or get our app for Apple TV 4th gen.).
* Cast Cooking Channel to your TV with Chromecast.
* Multitask with Picture in Picture, Split View and Slide Over on compatible iPads.
SIT BACK, RELAX, AND ENJOY YOUR FAVORITES:
* Not enough time to finish the video? Just simply select the video again when you’re ready, and you’ll be able to continue watching from where you stopped.
* Tap the heart icon on a show and when new episodes are available, you’ll automatically receive them in your Favorites.
Current providers for the app include:
* AT&T U-verse
* Verizon FiOS
* Midcontinent Communications
and HUNDREDS more
iOS 9 or higher is required.
Cooking Channel app can only be used in the United States.
Like what you see? We’d appreciate your reviews in the App Store.
Want to talk? If you have questions, comments or suggestions for the app, we'd love to hear from you. Please email us at [email protected]
AppAdvice does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the iTunes Search API, to help our users find the best apps to download. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to [email protected] and your information will be removed.