Finding a new home has never been easier
Experience an immersive home-shopping experience featuring beautiful photography and original videos.
Browse available properties. From those new on the market to open house options, you can browse through available spaces easily by category. When you choose a property to view, you will see a nicely display description with measurements and other details. Available photos along with the Zestimate chart of previous market values for the home is also conveniently provided.
What is it about?
Explore homes near you, view your saved searches and homes, see Zestimates and watch Zillow videos designed to entertain and inspire you whether you’re buying, selling, renting, or nesting.
For those who...
- You are looking for a new home
- Enjoy peeking into other homes
- In the market to sell you home too
Not for those who...
- You aren't buying a home
- You aren't planning on selling your current home
- You rather watch HGTV
Why we love it
Real Estate by Zillow on Apple TV offers a no pressure way of finding a new home in your area.
App Store Description
You’re not just looking for a house. You’re looking for a place for your life to happen™. Zillow’s top-rated real estate app opens the door to millions of homes for sale and rent across the U.S., including real estate listings you won’t find anywhere else. Compare industry-exclusive Zestimate® home values for more than 100 million homes nationwide. Using our app’s real estate search options, you can view photos and videos of listed homes as you search for a house near top-rated schools, an apartment near the city center or a vacation getaway with a view. The Zillow app helps you stay on top of your local real estate market with updated listings and delivers instant notifications on listings you’ve saved.
Zillow also has tools to help you determine your budget, find and contact a local real estate agent or property manager. We can also make the home buying process easier with tools for mortgage pre-approval and custom mortgage quotes from trusted lenders.
The Zillow real estate app is everything you need to find your way home on the go.
• Browse U.S. homes for sale and for rent, plus 1 million+ listings you won’t find on an MLS.
• Find every type of property: single-family homes, apartments, townhomes, condos and more.
• Find a local lender in minutes who can pre-approve you for a mortgage. Getting pre-approved can show sellers that you’re a serious and credible buyer.
• Search three ways: from where you are (via GPS locator), type in an address, or draw a custom region on the map.
• Filter searches by price, beds, baths, keywords and more.
• For Apple Watch users, receive instant notifications about nearby homes and saved searches directly on your watch. Use your watch to browse photos and home details, favorite a home or check the Zestimate® of a nearby home.
• Get detailed ratings and reviews on public and private schools in your desired area. Use custom search tools to find homes based on quality of schools and their boundaries.
• See the Zestimate® of any home in the U.S. and see Rent Zestimates® (estimated monthly rental prices), on most homes and apartments.
• Only on Zillow: Get FREE access to foreclosure information across the nation. View foreclosure listings in your area, including pre-foreclosures, foreclosure auctions and bank-owned properties.
• Save your favorite homes and searches, then view them on Zillow.com or any mobile device.
• Receive notifications when new listings hit the market, drop in price, show an open house date or are sold.
• Contact a local agent to tour a home.
• Access mortgage calculators, real-time mortgage rates and personalized loan quotes.
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
AppAdvice does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the iTunes Search API, to help our users find the best apps to download. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to [email protected] and your information will be removed.