You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
| May 19, 2009
Source Reveals Specs And Release Date of Next iPhone!
Recently we were approached by a source who is closely connected to Apple's hardware development team. The source was willing to provide detailed information on the specs and release date of the next generation iPhone. We have checked the source's credentials to the best of our ability and at this point deem the source as reputable. Of course we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the source's claims since Apple will neither confirm nor deny any future product releases, including if a new phone will even be released! Many of the specifics proposed by our source have been discussed in recent weeks, but many intriguing details revealed by the source have yet to be reported. Here are the specifics:
- 32GB and 16GB to replace current capacities
- $199 and $299 price-points to be maintained
- 3.2 Megapixel camera
- Video recording & editing capabilities
- Ability to send a picture & video via MMS
- Discontinuation of the metal band surrounding the edge of the device
- OLED screen
- 1.5X The battery life
- Double the RAM and processing power
- Built-in FM transmitter
- Apple logo on the back to light up
- Rubber-tread backing
- Sleeker design
- Built-in compass
- Revolutionary combination of the camera, GPS, compass, and Google maps to identify photo and inform about photo locations.
- Turn by turn directions
- July 17th, 2009 release date