If Real Racing has been getting a little stale for you recently with the same old cars and tracks, or if you are looking for one more good reason to purchase it, it’s time to take a second look because Firemint has just released Real Racing v1.1, which adds a ton of new content.
The game has just received a fairly large update that adds the following:
- New vehicle class: listen to the distinct roar of a V12 engine and experience unsurpassed speed and control with new exotic vehicles
- Support for up to 6 players in local WiFi multiplayer (up from 2 players)
- Select your favourite songs from your personal music library while racing (iPhone and iPod Touch OS 3.0)
- Completely new game soundtrack with 10 original music tracks composed specifically for Real Racing
- Even more content in Career Mode with an exotic vehicle qualifier and two new championships
- New control method: touch-wheel-to-steer, manual accelerate and manual brake
- Increased smoothing of the horizon tilt feature
- Various improvements, bug fixes and OS 3.0 compatibility updates
I would have to say that my favorite addition is the six-player local Wi-Fi multiplayer. If this doesn’t get you excited to play Real Racing, nothing will.
Real Racing is still available in the App Store for $9.99.
To win a download code for Vector Tanks, simply leave a relevant comment about this post or about Vector Tanks itself. The winner will be chosen randomly at the end of the day today (end of the day means 11:59 PM ET). Download codes are only redeemable through US iTunes accounts. Please remember to include a valid email address so we can contact the winner.